Apexi FC (new) won't start car

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 2 years old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
kamiwolf93

Apexi FC (new) won't start car

Post by kamiwolf93 »

Hi guys, got this issue when I went to plug the apexi FC in following the instructions (disconnect negative battery terminal first, reconnect after) and the car just won't start. It tries but that's it. I can hear the fuel pump priming when I turn the key to the position just before start, I've checked fuses in the engine bay fuse box compartment, they're glazed but not blown. The car starts straight away on the stock ECU, although I've heard these Apexi FC's are very sensitive to things not being quite right. Any advice where to start? I've ordered some mini-blade fuses to replace all the glazed fuses in the car as a start. Car is a 2002 MR2 with 5 speed manual, no SMT. Anyone who can help, I'd really appreciate your input in this. Thanks, Adam

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 2 years old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”