Super Live Sound System

This section is for technical Q & A only - any other threads will be deleted/moved. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
mr2.ben

Super Live Sound System

Post by mr2.ben »

I recently picked up a 92 G-ltd, I found it is fitted with the 8 speaker option. I can't seem to find too much information on this and I'm wondering how rare it is?

pbmr2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Super Live Sound System

Post by pbmr2 »

It's not super rare but more cars don't have it than do. Our first rev 1 ('91) had it and that was a UK car.
"Time is the true wealth, spend it well."

Rev4 T-bar gen4 swap
Rev4 Moonroof 3sge daily

Topic author
baileydom

Post by baileydom »

Can't find information? Really? There's loads on here about it. What do you want to know? It's basically exactly the same as the active sound system.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Topic author
mr2.ben

Post by mr2.ben »

I guess the forum search needs some work then :confused1:

Cheers pbmr2 all I really wanted to know was the level of rarity.

Topic author
baileydom

Post by baileydom »

Try 'active sound system' or 'premium sound system'.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

stuMR2lee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by stuMR2lee »

I wouldn't call it rare. Most UK cars had it as well as a fair few imports. Dom and I have even retrofitted complete systems.

Plenty of info on this forum about the Active Sound System. I've just posted 2 links on another thread of info I've previously shared.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jimi »

mr2.ben wrote:Image

I guess the forum search needs some work then :confused1: .
Nothing wrong with the searches, more like O.E. which search did you use Site search or Forum search ? one won't search the other, i.e. Site won't search the Forums and vice versa
Both searches are only as good as the search terms you use ;) If you use them incorrectly or search for terms (or combinations of words) that have not been used in a post or article then you'll get the above result.

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/search.ht ... mit=Search
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “ICE”