Reading Jap Meets

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 4 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
AngryLemon

Reading Jap Meets

Post by AngryLemon »

Apparently there are weekly static meets in Reading, Do any mr2oc members go to these?

Starting from 7pm every Sunday and every 3rd Tuesday.
@ Reading Gate Retail Park (RG2 0QG)

I'm thinking about sticking my head in tonight as its local to me, but it would be nice to get some other MR2 owners there.

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: Reading Jap Meets

Post by shinny »

I went to some of the Thursday ones when I first moved here. Haven't been to one in months... Can't pop in this week but let me know if you go next month

Sent from my Flux Capacitor using Mr Fusion Home Energy Reactor

Kyyanno
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by Kyyanno »

If my maths is correct, that would mean there is a meet tomorrow night - might have to pop along to that ^.^
Show & Shine winner - March '14

1991 Rev 1 G-Limited (Super Edition! Yay stickers! :D ) with Rogue Rev 3 Turbo engine conversion, n/a Mongoose exhaust, HKS filter & BOV.

Topic author
Migou

Post by Migou »

Hey guys,

I know this is an old topic but as this meeting is still going on, every 3rd Thursday of the month, I was wondering if some members are going there?
I went once with my RX8 and it was a good experience, lot of different and nice cars. Then they had some issues as some people didn't understand what static meeting meant, but they seem to have solved the problem.
there is a facebook page here
Next meeting in 3 weeks minus one day, I might go :D

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 4 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South East”