Mr2 MK2 T-bar roof locking grommet

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Roundface

Mr2 MK2 T-bar roof locking grommet

Post by Roundface »

I am looking for somewhere I can purchase the Grommet displayed in the picture by the green arrow (Sorry for being lazy and stealing a photo off the site). I haven't been able to find these anywhere, and have no idea of what they're called.

Would anyone be able to help me identify these?
Attachments
GrommetTbar.jpg

Topic author
Smitty1977

Re: Mr2 MK2 T-bar roof locking grommet

Post by Smitty1977 »

If you are after the standard ones I have a set kicking around the car you buy, PM me if your interested.

BWT there called T - Bar locking guides.

Topic author
sprento

Post by sprento »

I just bought these, as useful as they are if they work which I'm yet to find out , £5 each..... Probably cost 1p to make.

Topic author
Roundface

Post by Roundface »

Thanks for the help chaps, I was just alerted that my leak was so minimal that it may just be missing these grommets. I checked and low and behold I was missing three of them.

It's does seem a little ridiculous, but they seem fairly hard to find. So I may just have to bite the bullet and pay the price. Though let me know if they made any difference to yours Sprento! =)

Topic author
sprento

Post by sprento »

I was going to try them earlier but my car may aswell be a f***ing igloo right now. I can't get in.

novinno

Post by novinno »

PM sent

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South East”