Cotswold meet: Sunday 3rd April *2016* - run out/pub lunch.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 2 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

jacktempleman
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Cotswold meet: Sunday 3rd April - run out/pub lunch.

Post by jacktempleman »

Hi is there going to be another Cotswold meet, as I would like to bring my car to it this time?

SonicSW20
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by SonicSW20 »

If someone organises it! I don't know if I'll have time to organise this year, depends on how things pan out with moving / turbo conversion / other stuff.
Rev5 Sonic Shadow

Topic author
TonyleFrog
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by TonyleFrog »

jacktempleman wrote:Hi is there going to be another Cotswold meet, as I would like to bring my car to it this time?
Both the 2015 and 2106 events were multi-region with everyone converging at Barrow Wake around 2pm. From that aspect there is little to organise. It's up to each region/area to decide how and what to do beforehand.

I'm happy to organise a route (it would be the same pub for lunch as last year) for the South East contingent but it would require sufficient support from other regions. It's a long way to go for our group alone.

Also I am constrained on available dates due to Round 2 of the Kent Run in March plus I will be away in mid April on the Highland Drive.

The only viable date for me is Sunday 2nd April. I have created a thread in National Events for gauging interest. Please post there NOT in this one - http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/post/edit ... &p=1756344 The ball is in your court folks.
If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

HM wrote: TonyleFrog aka "The Fog Penetrator"

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 2 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South East”