Autotest at Henstridge Airfield 16th June

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Chris_D
Years of MR2 Ownership: 1
MR2's Owned: 1

Autotest at Henstridge Airfield 16th June

Post by Chris_D »

I'm not sure if any of you you folks are interested in motorsport, but just in case I'll post up the info on my next event.

Details are available on this website, click on 'autotest' or to see some videos of similar past events click on the videos link.

http://www.sandscc.co.uk/

For anyone interested in competing, this is a very cheap form of motorsport which only requires a standard road car, no safety equipment or helmet needed. It's all about low speed 'manoevering' rather than high speed / high danger stuff. This may not be the best novice event as space is a bit tight with kerbs to hit if you go too far off course, however it is a lot of fun with mostly loose surface.
If anyone is interested in coming to watch to see what it's all about, entry is free and there's a cafe on site. Passenger rides may also be on offer.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South Central”