Cambridgeshire (and surrounding area) monthly meets.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

rgeddes313

Re: Cambridgeshire (and surrounding area) monthly meets.

Post by rgeddes313 »

coldhams lane.... is that

Sol02

Post by Sol02 »

No...London Rd
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=sainsbury thetford&gbv=2&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

rgeddes313

Post by rgeddes313 »

are you going to duxford car show

Sol02

Post by Sol02 »

I believe I will. I will have to let the Missus know for sure. I think it would be nice to meet up at the Sainsbury early afternoon and cruise as a group down to the show. Whose game?

rgeddes313

Post by rgeddes313 »

yer defo, will try and work out a time to leave spalding though, to meet ya, just so i know are you looking at 2pm sainsburys before we go,

Topic author
Tsunami
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by Tsunami »

Ah, sorry I should have made sure you all knew about the gates open time which is 09.30 am, and all cars to be in place by midday.
You could still come after that but you would not be in the car show and not eligible for the reduced entry cost.
We have nothing to fear except politicians themselves

rgeddes313

Post by rgeddes313 »

do we have a stand then, sorry to go all foreign on ya, just wasnt sure whether we were showing cars or just meeting there as a meeting place with things to do

Topic author
Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

Yes, we have a stand :)
Duxford is a great show, there is always a good showing of really cool cars (and a load of BMWs too :laughing ).
There will be plenty of other MR2 drivers there (some from the "other" MR2 owners club), so plenty to see and of course, the entire Duxford collection of aircraft which on it's own is fantastic!
Bring good shoes, you will wear your feet out walking round this place :D

rgeddes313

Post by rgeddes313 »

AWESOME,

i will give myself a nice time frame to get there for the morning then, anything i should look out for to find you guys or will you be easy enough to spot

Topic author
Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

If you tell them you are with the MR2OC and IMOC they marshals will show you the right place to park up, I will be there from 09.30 myself (last year there was quite a queue to get in, so maybe sometime a bit after that).

rgeddes313

Post by rgeddes313 »

easy enough, would be nice if my blueflame shows up before sunday. dont really wanna show up with just the fitting kit. and getting my headlights fixed on friday so will be able to drive at night again, yay for me

see you then dude

Sol02

Post by Sol02 »

thanks for the info Tsunami. I take it that we can leave the event any time we like? If so, then I would be inclined to meet at Sainsbury about 9:30 to leave at 9:45 and arrive a bit after 10 at the museum and meet with the group. I'd like to know who will be meeting up with my wife and I. We are in a 100% stock white Rev2 Tubby.
This way we know if we have everyone or will have to wait around.

rgeddes313

Post by rgeddes313 »

i will be driving solo and am more than happy to meet you at sainsburys at that time,am coming from spalding so will leave in good time, also in white mk2 (n/a tho)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

weeman62

Post by weeman62 »

Hi can anyone tell me if ths meet is still on

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Norwich / East Anglia”