Rolling road day East Anglia

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
ro8

Rolling road day East Anglia

Post by ro8 »

I've been wanting to get my 2 on the rollers for a while now and was wondering if we got a few of us together we could make a day of it. I have used Rindy Frost at FMS in the past but I think he has moved so if anyone knows of a decent rolling road in Suffolk/ east Anglia I am open to ideas.

seanred

Re: Rolling road day East Anglia

Post by seanred »

Rindy Frost is working in a unit at Scholar Engines on the A140, he did my car a few months ago. I would be interested in going again but not till April as I'm about to do a REV3 ecu swap on my REV2 Turbo.

Topic author
ro8

Post by ro8 »

Ok that's good as its easy to get to for people in Essex, Suffolk and norfolk. Would be good to get some interest. Have you got a contact number or should I just phone scholar?

seanred

Post by seanred »

Sent you a pm with his mobile, he's not always the easiest person to get in touch with.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Norwich / East Anglia”