Bentwaters track day 20th April

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
ro8

Bentwaters track day 20th April

Post by ro8 »

I have been having a look and found a track day that may be of interest. It's at bentwaters airfield near Woodbridge and is £129 for a full days driving with open pit lane. I have never done a track day and am a bit apprehensive about taking my pride and joy on track. However I want to see what it is capable of in a safe place. I thought if a few of us did it we can give each other advise and make it a good day out. Garage hire is only £20 extra so between us we can keep the cars looked after throughout the day. Also a passenger pass is only a fiver so we can jump in each others cars as passengers when you aren't driving yourself. I am going to do it and would like to start a list to see who else is up for it.

If you have mates with different cars who are up for it, the more the merrier.

1. Ro8 (rev 2 mr2 turbo)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Norwich / East Anglia”