Evening all!

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Cayde-6

Evening all!

Post by Cayde-6 »

Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to the forum am interested in whole 'monthly meet/runout' thingy. Is anyone active in this region? It look a wee bit quiet in here. I'm based just outside Coventry so that area and Warwickshire etc is where I'm at.

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Evening all!

Post by rhon »

Hiya

We hold a monthly meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month at the Harvester, Swindon Road Kingswinford DY6 9XA

Next meet is on 17th October.

Starts at 7.30 and ends about 10ish

Rhon
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Fozzydaz

Re: Evening all!

Post by Fozzydaz »

Slightly missed it for this year now, but a good meet up happens on first weds of each month at Earls Barton (northants) : its a general classic meet where anything goes but gets loads of cars turn up. However, Septembers was the last one until April now. I think you are down for coming along to the run out this weekend so can chat more about it then.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “West Midlands”