West Midlands meets still on

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 3 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Tonycamp

Re: West Midlands meets still on

Post by Tonycamp »

Good afternoon,
I have just joined the owners club, having a 1985 Mk1 in reasonable, I think!, condition, for the last couple of years,
I live North of Hereford, half way to Leominster, and would like to know information on events, monthly meeting dates and venues etc.
I haven't found the mr2oc site particularly user friendly or intuitive i must say! I've been floundering around on it for the last hour since becoming a member!
Regards,
Tony Campbell

ayresyboy
Regional Rep
Regional Rep
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 20

Post by ayresyboy »

it's easier to navigate on a computer. any photos of your p&j? andy
1997 2GR-FE | 1998 3S-GTE

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by rhon »

Tonycamp wrote: 16/10/19 12:37 Good afternoon,
I have just joined the owners club, having a 1985 Mk1 in reasonable, I think!, condition, for the last couple of years,
I live North of Hereford, half way to Leominster, and would like to know information on events, monthly meeting dates and venues etc.
I haven't found the mr2oc site particularly user friendly or intuitive i must say! I've been floundering around on it for the last hour since becoming a member!
Regards,
Tony Campbell

Hi Tony

Welcome aboard.

I've got a meet organised on Monday 21st @ 7.30 on at the Harvester, Swindon Road, Kingswinford DY6 9XA.

You're welcome to join us if you're free. We meet up, have something to eat and a good old natter. We're there til 10 - 10.30 as a rule.

Rhon
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

jeff
Administrator
Administrator
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 20
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jeff »

Tonycamp wrote: 16/10/19 12:37
oh dear, any suggestions on how we could improve it ?
Not Plan B again!! Why don't we just go with plan B in the first place?
It’s more important to lose a minute in life than your life in a minute

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18

Post by jimi »

Welcome to the club :th:
Tonycamp wrote: 16/10/19 12:37 I haven't found the mr2oc site particularly user friendly or intuitive i must say!
Compared to ?
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Tonycamp

Post by Tonycamp »

Hiya, I'm a new member. I joined a week or so ago. What activities or events are planned for the West Midlands region?
I love near Hereford. I have a 1985 Mark 1 in reasonable condition.
Any members near me?
Regards Tony Campbell

rhon

Post by rhon »

Hi Tony, I did respond to your original post re the Midlands meets. We had one last night and there'll be one in November once I have the shift patterns from the regular attendees. There are National Events which are listed in another section below,

https://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forum/14.html

but there haven't been many other Midlands specific events other than the one I do. I'm sure if there's anyone living local they'll be in touch with you too. Keep a look out in the "Introduce Yourself" section of the board too

https://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forum/38.html
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Tonycamp

Post by Tonycamp »

Thankyou for responding. I look forward to making the trip up from Hereford to a meeting sometime.
Short days and dark nights don't encourage the drive though! We'll see.
Are there any other Mk1 owners out there that are in counties adjoining Hereford or South Wales, I wonder?
Regards Tony c.

Tonycamp

Post by Tonycamp »

ayresyboy wrote: 16/10/19 14:14 it's easier to navigate on a computer. any photos of your p&j? andy
Hi and thankyou.
I'll have a look at where I've got my photos stored and then see if I can upload them.
Any tips on that aspect i.e. Uploading/downloading photos onto the mr2oc would be appreciated.
Kind regards
Tony c.

rhon

Post by rhon »

Midlands meet embraces MK1 2 and 3 so you're very welcome to join us. There is a section for Wales, but there's not been any posts on for a while. There is a MK1 owners club which might be helpful to you too. I've out their link below for you.

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18

Post by jimi »

Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

supercookie

Post by supercookie »

20150405_104015.jpg
TEST
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 3 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “West Midlands”