scottish car show Sunday 19th july

A place to post Monthly meets, mini meets or any social events.

Moderators: Ripley, toymr2

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Dod

scottish car show Sunday 19th july

Post by Dod »

Just testing the water here guys but who would be interested in having a stand at the scottish car show ?? I have emailed them and they have limted spaces left for indoor stands but plenty outdoor .Prices and numbers below

Indoor pitch spaces left and prices
£12 Driver + Car + 10 for passenger

2 x 14 car pitches
1 x 15 car pitch
1 x 10 car pitch

Outdoor pitch and prices
£10 Driver + car + 10 for passenger if booked before 30/4/15

If booked after 30/4/15
£15 Driver + car + 15 passenger

Not trying to steal anyones thunder but i emailed the people that run it just to get the info so i can post it here .If a club rep wants to take it over then i will give them the contact details .I will post this in both scottish section and general forum incase other members fancy going :th: just to add will need numbers asap if we want a indoor pitch

Ripley
Years of MR2 Ownership: 22
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: scottish car show Sunday 19th july

Post by Ripley »

Good shout Dod. I don't think we would get enough interest to have a 10 car indoor pitch but I'd be happy to put my name down for an outdoor one.

Link to the show here for folks wanting more info. Should be a good day out and an excuse for a picnic :D

http://www.scottishcarshow.com

1) Ripley

Save the bunnies!

BALDYMONSTER
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by BALDYMONSTER »

Sounds good to me.
Well those are my principles, and if you don't like them... I have others.

A child of 5 could understand this! Quick, send for a child of 5!

Topic author
Dod

Post by Dod »

Thanks Ann thought it would be worth a try ..should be good weather then aswell :th:

1) Ripley
2) Dod

Topic author
swordfish

Post by swordfish »

anyone go along today ??

I went with my boy and walked around and there was loads of cars and the weather was great currently uploading the pictures to photo bucket as I type ,

I only spotted one MK2 MR2 which I was disappointed at and made me even more determined to get mine ready for next years shows and take it to a few ..

in hind sight the prices quote above if booked in advance are cracking !!!! I paid on the gate today and my boy was 10 quid I was 18 quid and parking was 5 quid .. so to be fair its cheaper to book a space on a stand in advance !!!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Scotland”