Wishing everyone a happy new year!

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Jonn1boy

Wishing everyone a happy new year!

Post by Jonn1boy »

Hey All

I hope everyone had a nice x-mas and new year im sorry i was never able to attend JAE i was really looking forward to it!!. but as you all know with x-mas and everything alot of money is spent. My car did pass its MOT but broke down shortly after with the coil pack and igniter blowing up! just trying to get everything sorted!.

anyway just hope everyone had a great x-mas n new year with there family's and friends and i hope that we can have a great year with lots of fun things to do! :yahoo:

thanks Jon!

Topic author
Foxystuff

Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year!

Post by Foxystuff »

Happy New Year Jon! Get your baby sorted and ready for JAE this year! :D

peteV6R5
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by peteV6R5 »

Foxystuff wrote:Happy New Year Jon! Get your baby sorted and ready for JAE this year! :D
+1
Highland Drive 13/14/15/17/18/19
JAE 07/09/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17
Japfest 09/11/12/13/16/19
Wales runs 14/15/16/17/18

Topic author
Jonn1boy

Post by Jonn1boy »

hey pete thanks you 2 matey and i shall get her fixed finale got the parts i need so shall be putting them straight on when i get them! and i am gutted i missed it last year! really was looking forward to playing footie! but i shall deffinatly not be missing any events this year! ill soon have my new job! new year an a new beggining!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “East Midlands”