Boston Lincolnshire Event

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Jonn1boy

Boston Lincolnshire Event

Post by Jonn1boy »

Hey all

im just trying to sort something out at the moment with the bowling alley @ boston, basicaly it happened by me going there with family and the people hosting it said the drift cars didnt turn up. so they asked me to park my MR2 at the front next to a rallye car, so i did (so glad i had it cleaned before i turned up).

But anyway to the point the guy hosting it / owns the bowling alley. would like us! the Mr2 owners club to maybe do a meet there onces a year! and they would advertise it and us! i have contact info for it, if one of the reps! would like to organize this!.

but i just wanted to gauge intrested and see where to go from there! i kinda need to know what to do as he would like to organize something soon before the bad weather sets in!

please let me know what you guys think, there would be BBQ probably free bowling for us!!! i dont know maybe that would be something for reps to sort out.

but yeh ! id just like to see who would be intrested!

thanks Jonn1boy (and sorry for bad spelling writing this in a rush after work before i forget!!!!)

:yahoo:

MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Re: Boston Lincolnshire Event

Post by MR2Jay »

Sounds pretty good to me bud...

Find out what we need to do and we'll see if we can sort it out :th:
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Topic author
Jonn1boy

Post by Jonn1boy »

well i have the guys contact number if you want it? he basicaly wants to fill the car park! which is pretty big he will have awards. best car at show etc to make it more fun. would you like me to pm you it?

MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Post by MR2Jay »

Filling the car park might be a challenge, especially as Boston is a bit off the beaten track :no:

Let's gets JAE out the way (next week) and we'll see what we can sort out :th:
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Topic author
Jonn1boy

Post by Jonn1boy »

i kinda thought it would be. id just be glad if we could get 8 or 10. and maybe in the years to follow more n more would come i just thought id gauge some intrest! first.

and of course! JAE!!!! shame i cant come this year! but i shall be up for it next time hopefully ill of had the mr2 respreyed to one colour by that time lol

Topic author
sixphredd

Post by sixphredd »

I used to live in Coningsby just down the road, I still go there quite often, count me in if I'm on here enough to check when there's a meet there haha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Topic author
jcurtis

Post by jcurtis »

I'm in, love bowling

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “East Midlands”