East Midlands Monthly Run - 30th September 2018

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Re: East Midlands Monthly Run - 30th September 2018

Post by MR2Jay »

Thanks Vinny,

First time she has been out in over a year and the first time on a non-show related drive in longer. Uncovered a few issues I need to investigate (the first one is setting the Gizzmo up again - hit 1.36bar boost on the way back :facepalm: ) but certainly made me remember why I love this car :th:

Thanks all that turned up, Daz, sorry it was a little spirited for your daughter. We'll do a more sedate one next month, I promise :zip There will be far more NA cars (including me) out to play which will make a huge difference

1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Fozzydaz

Post by Fozzydaz »

No worries, was good to meet some new faces, just sorry had to drop out on the way. Got some good piccies even so, so will get those over to you (not sure how to upload them).
Young ‘un likes to come for a run out but was finding it bit much today. She will come along to an easier paced run or probably leave her at home next time.
Thanks for organising and will try and get along to the next one too. :th:

Mike
Years of MR2 Ownership: 2
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by Mike »

As they others have said thanks to Jay for organising today had a great time (even with the small fainting incident) more than 4 hours sleep and a couple more sugary drinks required on the next one.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “East Midlands”