East Mids Run Photo's - 30/09

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

East Mids Run Photo's - 30/09

Post by MR2Jay »

Morning guys,

Thanks for coming along to the first run out in the East Mids in a LONG time. :th:

Unfortunately I didn't take as many photo's as I would have liked, the battery on my phone was not playing ball.

On the drive back, I suddenly realised that this is the first time I have taken the car out for a drive since the original Cotswold run :blink: The only other time it's been out is to and from shows....That HAS to change.

She ran pretty well, but I did find a few issues. The Gizzmo needs tweaking, I hit over 1.36 bar of boost on the way back. I've also got a missfire that needs tracking down and sorting. Other than that, considering it hasn't been out on the road since JAE LAST year, I tip my hat to her.

So, a few pics?

And a few from Fozzydaz. You know you want a few more horses now mate :cheeky:

If there are any more pics floating about guys, post them up here :th:

1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Fozzydaz

Re: East Mids Run Photo's - 30/09

Post by Fozzydaz »

Er ...... yeah, just a bit ........... knife & gun fight spring to mind !! :facepalm:
Glad my young 'un managed to get a couple of reasonable pics though : (when we were close enough to keep the cars in shot) :blush:

vinp182
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 100

Re: East Mids Run Photo's - 30/09

Post by vinp182 »

Certainly don’t need more power for those roads

I’d have happily swapped cars with you for a bit if you’d wanted mate. Would have probably put you off Silvia’s for life tho :laughing
Cars suck donkey balls

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “East Midlands”