Japshow 2011 - Tickets posted - IGNORE name on stand pass!!!

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

dellams
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: Japshow 2011 - Chat

Post by dellams »

can't wait! :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo:

94 Rev3 Turbo GT-S TBAR

dellams
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7

Post by dellams »

Anyone driving up from the south west? Im coming from Exeter so was wondering if there was any sort of convoy? :)
94 Rev3 Turbo GT-S TBAR

MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Post by MR2Jay »

We are driving up from Plymouth mate. Bare in mind that it will be a sedate one ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Topic author
mr2cars

Post by mr2cars »

Well this is probably going to the last event I attend in the MR2 :bye: I am looking to put her on the market :crybaby: So lets hope this years Japshow is going to be another good one :D

I have just picked myself up this little toy
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... 014072.jpg
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... 014076.jpg
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... 014079.jpg

Only problem I have now is finding somewhere for myself, Julie & the kids to camp and place the car at JAE before buying tickets - I don't think the skylineownersclub have got a pitch/stand this year :search:

See you all at Japshow
Neil

Tallboy
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 17
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by Tallboy »

mr2cars wrote:Well this is probably going to the last event I attend in the MR2 :bye: I am looking to put her on the market :crybaby: So lets hope this years Japshow is going to be another good one :D

Only problem I have now is finding somewhere for myself, Julie & the kids to camp and place the car at JAE before buying tickets - I don't think the skylineownersclub have got a pitch/stand this year :search:

See you all at Japshow
Neil
thats not good dude :sad: you still be coming to all the shows?
MK2 REV3 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 95 TURBO Reborn!!!..... now in Dawesys hands getting 2GR love
MK2 REV4 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 96 TURBO
MK2 REV3 NA AUTO Reborn!!...... Now in Mikes hands getting boosted!

Topic author
Chris-mr2-91

Post by Chris-mr2-91 »

i cant see y i cant make this never been to the show im sure it will be fine but sunday only im afraid :P

Topic author
mr2cars

Post by mr2cars »

Yep, will still be coming to the big events as long as they continue to run.
Just means that Japshow will be the last event in the MR2.

Just means that Julie and the little ones will be able to come too now.
A lot of people may not know but I have been going to these events now for 10 years and Julie has joined me in 7 of those years, (she had a 3 year break with the arrival of our little ones) how time flies.

It is one of the reasons why I went for the new toy, we can all now go to meets and events.

I will still be keeping in touch with everyone, we have made alot of friends over the 15 years of ownership of an MR2 (3 years n/a & 12 years tubby) and it has soley been down to the MR2 club scene so wont be turning our backs on them just because I will no longer have an MR2.
Yes the club is all about the MR2 but I think it is also about the good people that make it.

I hope everyone will still be welcoming when we come to visit. :D

ps. Still need to sell the car first.

Topic author
Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

mr2cars wrote:Well this is probably going to the last event I attend in the MR2 :bye: I am looking to put her on the market :crybaby: So lets hope this years Japshow is going to be another good one :D

See you all at Japshow
Neil
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMFG!!!!!!!!

NNoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Niel WTF????? :crybaby:

I cant believe you mate, thought you would be the last to sell up. :no:

Dude call me.

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

As Gaz said Neil can't believe your selling up.i thought you were one of the die hard crew looks like its only Gaz and me left.At least you will still be coming to the shows so stick around bud. :th:

Topic author
mr2cars

Post by mr2cars »

Cheers, Mick & Gaz,

I thought I would never sell the MR2 (always said I would never sell and would have her till she dies) but you can never say never.
I am only 90% sure that I am going to sell her, there is a slight chance that I may keep her.
It all depends what mileage I can get out of the skyline 350GT compared to the BMW or possibly use the MR2 as an every day car? down to money at the end of the day. Need to make some calculations and compare mileage and costs.
Took the car out today (just around the block to dust off the cobwebs) before it rained and said to Julie that I still might keep her if I can.

May bring some bits and bobs I have accumulated over the years to sell on at Japshow. Need to get my bum into gear and sort them out.

Definately will still be going to the shows where possible.
Would still love to come to JAE this year, whole point of getting the new toy so Julie and the kids can come, but not looking good so far (no skyline owners club stand this year). No point in coming if there is no where to camp or put the car.

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

Dave (oddshoes) found your camping chair will bring it with me :th:

Topic author
Ace_mk2

Japshow 2011 - Chat

Post by Ace_mk2 »

Hi was. Wondering. I'm new to the oc and was wondering. Where do I get tickets to September 18th & 19th? How do I get on the stand and really need to l know everything really haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

Many thanks
Ace!

d-peg
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13

Post by d-peg »

yhpm :th:
92 JDM Turbo - V8 Project Car - LINK
93 UK N/A - V6 SC Project Car - LINK
00 mk3 2zz - Driven Daily :D - LINK
It's not a party till I get my bum out

d-peg
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13

Post by d-peg »

@ Lisa & Matt

I am assuming you'll be nabbing the same spot for camping as '10 yes? Can i suggest trying to gain as much "real-estate" there as possible & push the car line forward.. I know we're a few cars short of last year but we ended up a bit crammed. I'll be there about mid-day saturday to help get things organised but if we can have a bit of parking ettiquette that'd be cool and should have enough room for all. It think we parked in a nice long line parallel to the boundary fence? So if we do the same again with everybody leaving a car door + a bit gap we should have acres of room behind for tents, bbq's party etc without cars getting bumped.
92 JDM Turbo - V8 Project Car - LINK
93 UK N/A - V6 SC Project Car - LINK
00 mk3 2zz - Driven Daily :D - LINK
It's not a party till I get my bum out

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”