Blitz Type 03 Information

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Blitz Type 03 Information

Post by MR2Jay »

Afternoon all,

I'm looking at refurbishing my Blitz Type 03 wheels back to a stock colour with a twist. Part of that is the possibility of replacing the lips and barrels.

Now, I know these are a welded 3 piece so I can replace both front at rear to "improve" the specification to suit the MR2 fitment better and I've already worked out what I would like my final measurements to be. What I am struggling with is the existing specification of the wheels.

I THINK they are a 35 hole design on the 17" which would put them in the same ball park as OZ lips and barrels. Can anyone share any information on this? Obviously Blitz specific ones either don't exist or are a bit like the wheels (unicorn level) so if an alternative will fit, then that makes my life easier.

I'm also looking to fit a stepped lip rather than the standard so finding an alternative is almost essential for this.

Thanks

1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

cosmos
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Blitz Type 03 Information

Post by cosmos »

Contact wheels by Hardcore he deals in this stuff and is located in Dartford I believe, Facebook him for telephone number by entering Cardhore in FB search.

Topic author
MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Re: Blitz Type 03 Information

Post by MR2Jay »

Unfortunately James is no longer in the game.....

Already tried to find out if he knew :th:
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”