what happened

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
simpson_eh
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

what happened

Post by simpson_eh »

what happened to the welsh meets :( i know matt left us so has rob so how about a new rep???

forged 5sgte, gt3076r , decat ,ngk leads,ebc,hks filter,link g4+,charge cooled,4 paddle clutch, chromolgy flywheel,acl race bearings,cometic headgasket, arp bolts all over,id1050 injectors, hks cams and gears

Optimus Knight

Re: what happened

Post by Optimus Knight »

I wouldn't mind being a Rep for the Wales region.I am in Cardiff and happy to arrange meets in Cardiff.

IanH
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by IanH »

Well unfortunately I don't have my mk2 anymore - but have seen a fair few around the area. A lot more mk3s as well. Doesn't look like many people are on here though. :sad:

I don't get the same response waving from a vauxhall. :laughing

cj

Post by cj »

I'm a new member and I would certainly be up for a meet as I find it is the best place to get ideas and information for the horses mouth - so to speak.

I'm an old codger though so Mac D's car park late at night is out for me :D

mactheblack

Post by mactheblack »

I'm new to the 2's scene and am really interested in some warm weather cruises. Would be happy to sort out something down my way (Swansea - on edge of Gower).

But i do mean cruises - not interested in batting round at near light speed, and late nights hanging around car parks are not my thing.
Once the weather improves a bit, and if anyone is interested and happy for me to arrange, i'd have no problem in sorting a weekend spin around gower - could arrange somewhere for lunch etc etc.

Anyway, anyone down here interested in a casual jaunt round the gower let me know.

Rob

A4uaw

Post by A4uaw »

im new here my brother and i both have mk2. is there a meet up for wales if so we would like to join in be great to meet other 2 owners
Ant

A4uaw

Post by A4uaw »

Navz wrote:I wouldn't mind being a Rep for the Wales region.I am in Cardiff and happy to arrange meets in Cardiff.
hi have u had any joy aranging meet up for wales

pashy

Re:wales meets

Post by pashy »

i`d be interested in the wales meets like we did back last year when mat and rob was with us, (meet at ikea down the bay) my tubby will be back on the rd in a month or 2 when the warmer weather comes in :D we do need a new rep down here to start orginising meets again. (i dont have much time to orginise any meets). so come on you welsh lot, lets get the mr2 `s back on the road for the summer and enjoy them in our so called summer. :laughing :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Wales”