meet up in wales

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 3 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
A4uaw

meet up in wales

Post by A4uaw »

Hi there
my self and my brother are both mk2 owners and would like to meet up with other club members in wales. too have club meets and drive out`s ,especialy now as the weather is geting better .
any one intersested in joining us for a monthly meet up please get in touch
Ant

vinp182
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 100

Re: meet up in wales

Post by vinp182 »

Where abouts in Wales are you bud? ;)
Cars suck donkey balls

Topic author
Glimit

Post by Glimit »

sounds like a plan :th: i'm from blackwood, south wales.

Topic author
A4uaw

Post by A4uaw »

hi there
were in swansea, but we could meet up somewhere in between ie cardiff or bridgend.
like at a cavery or a cafe im open to surgestions so please let me know what you think

Topic author
Glimit

Post by Glimit »

yeah sounds good pal, need a few more members from wales to join us though, where are you guys?

Topic author
jata

Post by jata »

I'm in Cardiff and I'd be interested a bit later in the year :-)

Topic author
A4uaw

Post by A4uaw »

ok its coming together, so far theres about 5 of us up for it so if you guys can think of a way to get more peopel involved that would be great. How about then we meet up in Cardiff.

Topic author
Glimit

Post by Glimit »

Cardiff works for me :th: will have to be later in the year though, around may/june time, can book some time off then.

Topic author
hat 004

Post by hat 004 »

Hi all

Has anything come of this is anyone arranging a meet in the Cardiff area, if so I would be interested?

alanwheeldon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 14
MR2's Owned: 1

meet up in wales

Post by alanwheeldon »

There are a group of us from the Midlands who have regular drive outs to Wales (about 200 mile road trips) but the Welsh peeps never seem to be interested in joining us. Will let you know next time were out ;-)

IanH
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by IanH »

alanwheeldon wrote:There are a group of us from the Midlands who have regular drive outs to Wales (about 200 mile road trips) but the Welsh peeps never seem to be interested in joining us. Will let you know next time were out ;-)
If you mean the aber runs with rhon, and welsh peeps include me (I live near bridgend) - I've been to most of 'em, but not always in an mr2. :D

I must admit usually solo from here - a couple of years ago I did manage a small convoy of locals. :th:

alanwheeldon

meet up in wales

Post by alanwheeldon »

No I don't mean the Abba weekend with Rhon.

These are purely one day driving events we go on around the welsh A and B roads ;-)

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by rhon »

alanwheeldon wrote:There are a group of us from the Midlands who have regular drive outs to Wales (about 200 mile road trips) but the Welsh peeps never seem to be interested in joining us. Will let you know next time were out ;-)
Do you ever put them up on the forum Alan? Never seen them advertised n we are in Wales most weekends. You might get a few more from Wales go if they are 8-)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

alanwheeldon

meet up in wales

Post by alanwheeldon »

I used to but never really got much interest. Times are a bit hard I suppose for people what with the price of fuel etc lately, it puts a bit of a downer on things. Next time I organise a drive I'll stick it up on here

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 3 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Wales”