cardiff ikea meet 21st june

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
toughmat

Re: cardiff ikea meet 21st june

Post by toughmat »

got to love ikea car park in the rain lots and lots of side ways action as for what i saw as my standard headlight bulbs are crap.

Topic author
jata

Post by jata »

And here's a photo to prove it happened! Nice to actually meet some people, even if the weather was a bit crap :D

Topic author
pashy

Post by pashy »

i know what you mean dude, after coming out of the light a bit sideways i couldnt see a dam thing, mine are "censored" too, got to put my spots back on very soon so i can see in the dark, :)

Topic author
toughmat

Post by toughmat »

i got a set of hids but i need a set of h4 bulbs

simpson_eh
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by simpson_eh »

dam forgot all about this meet :( really wanted to go aswell, oh well fingers crossed next time il be there
forged 5sgte, gt3076r , decat ,ngk leads,ebc,hks filter,link g4+,charge cooled,4 paddle clutch, chromolgy flywheel,acl race bearings,cometic headgasket, arp bolts all over,id1050 injectors, hks cams and gears

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Wales”