cardiff fortnightly meet, thurs,5th july 8.00pm

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
pashy

cardiff fortnightly meet, thurs,5th july 8.00pm

Post by pashy »

hi guys, not a bad turn out last time, :) hopefully the weather this time will be on our side, how about we meet at cardiff gate services, theirs a toby carvary pub on the right as you drive towards the services?? straight of the m4. :th:
so its 5th july thursday at 8.00pm
CARDIFF GATE SERVICES, (Pontprenau)
toby carvary pub on the right as you come of the M4 just before you turn into the services.
if i`m slightly of on my directions let me know and it`ll be ammended, and i`ll go :facepalm:
hope to see more of you guys their this time around, :) and hope its sunny guys.
see you all there. :cool1:

Topic author
toughmat

Re: cardiff fortnightly meet, thurs,5th july 8.00pm

Post by toughmat »

I wont be able to make this one sorry. Got to work

Topic author
pashy

Post by pashy »

no worries dude, may catch you again at sum point. due to the lack of interest i wont be attending this one either. this meet is called of. if i get a good response in the future, (when we get sum sort of a summer) i`ll start posting up again, sorry guys. :)

IanH
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by IanH »

Sorry to hear this - just re-mot'd the car and not working tonight (for once). Ahh well - catch you at the next one. :)

simpson_eh
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by simpson_eh »

couldnt make this one as my actuator came off the wastegate and i cant access it enough to sort it out:(
forged 5sgte, gt3076r , decat ,ngk leads,ebc,hks filter,link g4+,charge cooled,4 paddle clutch, chromolgy flywheel,acl race bearings,cometic headgasket, arp bolts all over,id1050 injectors, hks cams and gears

Topic author
jata

Post by jata »

Sorry I missed this. I've had some domestic issues to sort out...

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Wales”