Regular NW Monthly Meet - Jan 12th - The Stag Hotel Wigan

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
RickMcRick

Regular NW Monthly Meet - Jan 12th - The Stag Hotel Wigan

Post by RickMcRick »

Usual venue that we know and love guys.

The Stag, Monday 12th January, 19:00 onward.

First one of the year, looking forward to seeing you all these and starting the year as we mean to go on.

The Stag Hotel in Wigan is a Marston's so it has a good, cheap and comprehensive menu.

It has a large quite car park to the rear in which we'll try to situate ourselves to the rear of to limit the chance of randomers parking between us and ruining our photo ops.

The meet will run from 19:00 to 23:00 on a drop in drop out basis. Turn up when you like for as long as you like.

The full pub menu, bar snacks and drink will be available until 20:00 for those wanting to stay for their evening meal. Or just relax with a drink and get to know each other.

The address is:

Station Road
Garswood, Wigan
Lancashire
WN4 0SD

Happy New Year Guys!!

Topic author
SteveH

Re: Regular NW Monthly Meet - Jan 12th - The Stag Hotel Wiga

Post by SteveH »

Is there a Feb meet planned? I live in Bolton and I've just got myself a 2001 Mk3 after many years of kit car ownership. It would be good to meet, pick some brains about the dos and don'ts etc.

peteV6R5
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Regular NW Monthly Meet - Jan 12th - The Stag Hotel Wiga

Post by peteV6R5 »

SteveH wrote:Is there a Feb meet planned? I live in Bolton and I've just got myself a 2001 Mk3 after many years of kit car ownership. It would be good to meet, pick some brains about the dos and don'ts etc.
Hi you would be better speaking with MrTurboTom who is now the regional rep up your way
http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/members/18071.html
Highland Drive 13/14/15/17/18/19
JAE 07/09/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17
Japfest 09/11/12/13/16/19
Wales runs 14/15/16/17/18

Topic author
MR2red54

Re: Regular NW Monthly Meet - Jan 12th - The Stag Hotel Wigan

Post by MR2red54 »

Is there currently any monthly north west meets? Cheers

Wilkie Senior
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by Wilkie Senior »

Hi we used to have regular weekly meets but as is happening more & more interest wained life gets in the way etc

It would be nice to get something going again, Im Wilkie Senior on IMOC im looking for more in the summer to get some more meets going across the clubs, i did get a few meets going we had the skyline boys & a few others join in

As i say be good to get back to meeting Ive not seen Ric for ages

There is a group on faceache Jap2jap they have regular monthly meets on sundays, they used to meet at Botany Bay on the 61 but have had to move

Cheers Brian

Evo4Jon

Post by Evo4Jon »

I would be up for a NW meet if there was one arranged.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “North West”