Summer evenings on the Marlborough Downs

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 2 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
noiseboy

Post by noiseboy »

post me the meeting addy and time, and I expect ill be there :D

Topic author
midlifecrisis

Post by midlifecrisis »

Same place as last time - details:

Meet at Sally Pussey's Inn, Wootton Bassett (just off M4 J16). SN4 8ET. I'm assuming most of us finish work around 5:30 so to give time to get home / get changed / swap cars / get there etc, lets meet from 6:30pm onwards, aiming to leave for a drive at 7:30pm. We'll finish at the Crown Inn, Broad Hinton SN4 9PA having been around the Marlborough loop. The Crown Inn has a decent size car park and a large garden.

See you Tuesday!

Topic author
Andy-M

Re: Summer evenings on the Marlborough Downs

Post by Andy-M »

Working in Newbury Tuesday, seems a good excuse (who needs one) to tag along.......... :th:

Topic author
midlifecrisis

Post by midlifecrisis »

Andy-M wrote:Working in Newbury Tuesday, seems a good excuse (who needs one) to tag along.......... :th:
You'll be very welcome, and Newbury's not too far away, I'm often there.

Topic author
midlifecrisis

Post by midlifecrisis »

Last call for tonights meet.
I wont be online again before the meet so see you all there.
Can someone remember to talk about a Japshow convoy for Saturday while we're all together?

h18ant

Post by h18ant »

Really enjoyed meeting you all tonight and the excellent drive. Looking forward to the next one. :th:

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by shinny »

Brilliant meet :yh:

My friends enjoyed it too... just had a txt saying it was the most fun they'd had since snowboarding 3yrs ago :clap1:

Topic author
midlifecrisis

Post by midlifecrisis »

Great turn out with 13 cars last night. I'll post some photos later when I've got them off the camera.

Being the back marker to make sure no one got lost has its benefits as I could see all the cars stretched out over the downs which was a brilliant sight.

Good to see some new faces last night too. I'll get next months date posted soon.

Topic author
Andy-M

Post by Andy-M »

Good evening guys, wicked roads round there. That road from the pub back to Malbrough in the darks fun...........

Tinker2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Tinker2 »

Thanks Stew for organsing and Mike for leading, great drive, the roads over the downs are fab :D

Was nice to be behind you after the carpark stop H18ANT, your Blitz (i think) sounds lovely when given some beans.

Oh and thanks for helping me with the pics guys, sorry Mike I couldn't resist !!! For those that dont know this was Mike after a few beers before WRA2, couldn't beleive he was asleep stood up :D

http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu16 ... RA2066.jpg

h18ant

Post by h18ant »

Tinker2 wrote:Thanks Stew for organsing and Mike for leading, great drive, the roads over the downs are fab :D

Was nice to be behind you after the carpark stop H18ANT, your Blitz (i think) sounds lovely when given some beans.

Oh and thanks for helping me with the pics guys, sorry Mike I couldn't resist !!! For those that dont know this was Mike after a few beers before WRA2, couldn't beleive he was asleep stood up :D

http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu16 ... RA2066.jpg
Suprised he even made it to the car or WRA 2! :D

Thanks for the compliment on the exhaust, I'm still not sure if it's loud enough :roll:

Topic author
midlifecrisis

Post by midlifecrisis »

Topic author
axial

Post by axial »

Damn, why did I only spot this thread the day after...? I was only 15 miles away with my 2 last night

grrrr

Topic author

Post by Guest »

was a good evening, nice to meet some fellow members. looking forward to the next meet

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 2 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South West”