Clevedon evening meet (now on Tuesday not Friday)

Moderator: Regional Reps

h18ant

Re: Clevedon evening meet (now on Tuesday not Friday)

Post by h18ant »

Sorry that I couldn't make it guys, I'm gutted :sad:

I hope the tunnel was good? :th:

304.2 bhp and feelin good...............
whitworthmike wrote:I had a two minute fiddle with it after playing with hm for most of the evening.....

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by shinny »

I'm still stuck at work... booo :crybaby:

Topic author
midlifecrisis

Post by midlifecrisis »

7 MR2's tonight which was a great turn out on horrible wet night. The rain stayed mostly away while we had the drive thankfully and the tunnel was fun - well at least for those of us not behind Ian's awesome exhaust :rolleyes:

We really must sort out the weather for these summer evening meets :)

Topic author
alex.

Post by alex. »

I was gonna come along, but then I remembered my new tax disc still hasnt arrived and also one of my calipers is abit dodgy untill the weekend! Ah, maybe next time! Hope you all had fun :th:

Topic author
Kitsan

Post by Kitsan »

Sorry I couldn't come, tyres were under the legal limit and only just got the new ones on this morning. Will be at the next one though. :th:

MrJan
Years of MR2 Ownership: 1

Post by MrJan »

Are there any plans to resurrect this Stu? It's one of the few evening meets that I can actually get to (if times are right), especially if it's on a Friday, and generally I think that it's a fairly good central point for the SW'ers (well, a bit further south would be nicer ;))

Topic author
midlifecrisis

Post by midlifecrisis »

MrJan wrote:Are there any plans to resurrect this Stu? It's one of the few evening meets that I can actually get to (if times are right), especially if it's on a Friday, and generally I think that it's a fairly good central point for the SW'ers (well, a bit further south would be nicer ;))
Nothing planned at the moment but if there is enough interest that will quickly change :th:

Topic author
raquet.keith

Post by raquet.keith »

Hay pal yer i would be intersested in this meet, bring it a bit more south sounds like a good idea as well lol

Topic author
midlifecrisis

Post by midlifecrisis »

raquet.keith wrote:Hay pal yer i would be intersested in this meet, bring it a bit more south sounds like a good idea as well lol
Nothing planned for Clevedon at the moment but there will be an evening SW meet next week. Details tonight after I've checked the route. It will be starting at Birdlip Hill near Cheltenham.

Return to “South West”