Commando Challenge

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
dellams
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 6

Commando Challenge

Post by dellams »

Hi all,

I will be entering the commando challenge again this year with the hope of raising £60.00 for the Devon Air Ambulance charity.

Your support of the Commando Challenges truly makes a difference to the Devon Air Ambulance Trust. Devon Air Ambulance’s are not just here for the people of Devon, but also for those visiting or passing through our lovely County or coming here for a break or holiday. The Air Ambulances can reach the most remote locations in Devon within 15 minutes. This means urgent medical treatment is administered as soon as possible.

This years challenge is on the 8th October and I am told I HAVE to raise £60.00 for me to even be allowed to do it so anything you can donate would be really appreciated. I will be doing the 10k Marine challenge this year so is an extra 10k of running even before the challenge begins so an even more worthy cause to donate! :)

Thank you for your support - your sponsorship will ensure the future stability of this essential life saving service.

So what are you waiting for?! Come on, donate to see me get covered in mud again like last time as you can see from the photo! :)

It's easy to donate online with a credit or debit card - just go to my JustGiving page:

http://www.justgiving.com/David-Ellams

JustGiving sends your donation straight to Devon Air Ambulance Trust and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you're a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more. I hope you'll join me in supporting Devon Air Ambulance Trust.

Please feel free to forward this on to anyone else who may know me, or even if they don't since its all going to a good cause and may one day save your life or someone close to you...

if you want more info on what's involved then check out their site here:
http://www.commandochallenge.co.uk/

You may even want to considering entering it yourself either this year or next! ;-)

Cheers.

D.

94 Rev3 Turbo GT-S TBAR

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South West”