foxy-extreme lunch... fancy it?

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Foxystuff

foxy-extreme lunch... fancy it?

Post by Foxystuff »

Hey South Westers (if any of you are still alive!!). I am picking extreme (although he's not too extreme at the moment as his beast is off the road) to go and have a bite to eat tomorrow lunchtime and to MR2-spot and get some fliers out there... Anyone fancy joining us? Can't really describe it as a meet with two people and one 2, but the offer's there if it tickles you. :)

thosb10
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: foxy-extreme lunch... fancy it?

Post by thosb10 »

Hi Foxy, I would love to but I am a bit far away. It was the thought of lunch (as eating is my real hobby) that got me going :th: have a good un.

Regards Tom
Vehicles are just like a giant Meccano set and should not be feared, but respected

Topic author
mr2extreme06

Post by mr2extreme06 »

Looking to get some new members on board today :th:

dellams
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by dellams »

Cool, nice one, where abouts? Sorry I didnt see this in time and it would have been a Monday, take it you both had the Monday off then?

When the next one? Preferably over the weekend! :)

Happy new year to everyone by the way! :D

Cheers.
D.
94 Rev3 Turbo GT-S TBAR

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South West”