Japshow Jul 4/5

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
devonlad108

Japshow Jul 4/5

Post by devonlad108 »

Hi all,

Just a quick one, if anyone is going to Japshow this year from the area, I know me and another member, Boomshack, will be travelling up on the saturday morning.

If you want to go up with us, you are more than welcome to join, it would be nice to have a little group of MR2's trekking it up there.

If you havnt got a ticket yet, but want to go, I believe you can purchase on the gate, ask Jay for more details if you require them. MR2Jay on here, if you want to know :)

Cheers 'n' Drekkly
Jordan

notroubleclubber
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Japshow Jul 4/5

Post by notroubleclubber »

I maybe going the Sunday. Need a ticket tho

Topic author
devonlad108

Post by devonlad108 »

Well, I believe you are fine to buy a ticket on the gate. Jay has some stand passes spare I think, but I'm pretty sure he is holding these for people who want to go both days, so he can distribute them on the saturday. Saves too much messing then :th:

MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Post by MR2Jay »

Relax Jordan bud, I'm aware of this exception to the rule ;)
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Topic author
devonlad108

Post by devonlad108 »

Good to hear!

I like exceptions :laughing

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South West”