Swindon / South West Meets (RWYB 8th Aug)

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
notroubleclubber
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 3

Swindon / South West Meets (RWYB 8th Aug)

Post by notroubleclubber »

Its been very quiet around here lately. No mention of meet ups etc.

My poor motor has only been out a few times this year (mostly due to lack of free time) and unfortuantely im missing some of the bigger events this year due to kids / work so would be up for a more regular meet.
I know the local usual organiser has been busy with newly acquired family life (I know what thats like!) so is anyone up for a meet?
There is a RWYB day on 8th August at Santa pod which isnt that far away which i am going to so anyone nearby wanna convoy up there with me?

Cheers

MrAndy
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Swindon / South West Meets (RWYB 8th Aug)

Post by MrAndy »

I'm not aware of anyone going to this, but i'm somewhat out of the loop.

After having having my impreza crashed into a concrete pillar by my mrs in March, and then This Friday (31/07) being rear ended by a taxi, my scooby is yet again in the bodyshop so i havent even thought about getting the MR2 back on the road :( all this plus having a 2 month old isnt easy unfortunately.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 8 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South West”