Easter bank hols easter meet in wiltshire

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
notroubleclubber
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 3

Easter bank hols easter meet in wiltshire

Post by notroubleclubber »

As my turbo is back on the road,id live to give it a good run before the show season really kicks off.

Would anyone be interested in a last minute meet up in wiltshire - perhaps following the old Marlborough downs run route with a few extras thrown in.

Im looking at a meet possibly easter sunday or saturday approx 3pm?
Meet at sally pussy inn in wootton bassett or near to that?

Put your names down here if your interested with a day and time in mind if different to my idea.

Thanks

scott-lee

Re: Easter bank hols easter meet in wiltshire

Post by scott-lee »

dammit.
that's so local to me, but still have code 52 to sort out, to get it out of limp mode .might be getting it done,friday morning ,or saturday morning, along with fitting the mongoose exhaust, so if it's done by then,i'll want to go for a blast,that's for sure,as i've done about 50 miles since buying it in december!
i'll keep an eye on this,mate

Samreedy
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 0

Post by Samreedy »

Yeah I may be able to do Saturday

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Topic author
notroubleclubber
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by notroubleclubber »

Havent had many replies and thats posting on the forums and fb. So far it seems sat is fav. Maybe it was a bit short notice for some?

scott-lee

Post by scott-lee »

well, spoke to my mechanic, and i'm going in tomorrow morning.
was going to go and fill up with the good stuff, but no surprise, the battery is dead!
it's on charge now, so i should be able (all being well) to do the saturday meet :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South West”