Japfest 2017 - IMOC and TWOBRUTAL

May - Castle Coombe Circuit
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Japfest 2017 - IMOC and TWOBRUTAL

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Hi Jay/All OC Members!

Just a quick message, first off to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy new year as we hurtle towards 2017!

Secondly to mention that I have started to drum up interest for IMOC/TwoBrutal/FB MR2Sociale/FB IMOC/FB MR2DriversClub and have an attendee list started.

So far we have 15 members on the list, Japfest is 30th April, Silverstone Circuit.

We should all be on the same stand again as I believe we are all in the Japfest system as MR2OC/IMOC/TWOBRUTAL which will bring us together the same as last year. However obviously I will only be getting our guys together and leave it with yourself for rounding up the OC crew! Guessing it will be Jay on the case?

Hope we can make this a big one and a great day out for all involved!

See you all soon!

Kindest,

DAN_REV1_TURBO

benburrows
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Re: Japfest 2017 - IMOC and TWOBRUTAL

Post by benburrows »

Hey,
I am new round here so please forgive "dumb" questions.

I have been to Japfest a few times in a mates Datsun 260z but got myself an MR2 in the summer. How do all you MR2 guys/girls meet up? Do you have to sign up to something to make sure you get in the right place with all the other MR2s or do you just look out for a load of MR2s on the day?

Ben

Topic author
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Hi Ben

Yes to get you on the club stand we need to book as a club, so hang fire and do not book yourself as a normal member of the public visitor, we will get details out to everyone interested in due course. Last year there was an online form and you had to select MR2OC/IMOC/TWOBRUTAL and you could book yourself that way it was really easy.

I will be adding more detail and instruction on IMOC and TWOBRUTAL forums and also MR2Sociale (facebook), InternationalMR"OwnersCLub (Facebook), and MR2DriversClub (Facebook). So you can get in touch on those or also I am sure there will soon be a thread on here.

I do not do the organising and rounding everyone up on here as OC also have an event organiser, and when we have both done it the two clubs get placed together at the show so it makes one big club stand.

Hang tight for more info here or you are welcome for me to put you on the list over the other forum, just drop me a PM if you want me to do that. Cheers.

MRHAPPY62
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by MRHAPPY62 »

I am sure Jay will start a booking thread soon .
Last year was really good :D
Travelled up Saturday stayed at a local Holiday inn (a couple of guys camped) and it was very cold !
MK2 3sge Uk sold.
MK3 Chilli red sold.
MK2 Smg Gltd Super Edition now with V6

benburrows
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by benburrows »

Thanks guys. Will hold off and get on the club stand.
Looking forward to some track time too, been round on a bike a few times before, its a nice track.

SonicSW20

Post by SonicSW20 »

Thanks Dan, I've PM'ed you on IMOC - I'll be sorting the MR2OC side of things this year for this particular show.

I'll start a new thread for MR2OC attendees and keep you updated on IMOC so you have total numbers.
Rev5 Sonic Shadow

MRHAPPY62

Post by MRHAPPY62 »

put me down Gareth :D
MK2 3sge Uk sold.
MK3 Chilli red sold.
MK2 Smg Gltd Super Edition now with V6

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest”