N.E Meet: Whitley Bay *Pics*

The home for all your pictures and videos of MR2OC meets and events.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
chris3boro

N.E Meet: Whitley Bay *Pics*

Post by chris3boro »

Thanks to those who came along today, hope you enjoyed yourselves, I certainly did :) Great to see you all and your motors, great bunch of people in this region I have to say!

Here are my pics, and tunnel run vid

Feel free to add you pics/videos here too :th:

Tunnel video: (couldn't help but laugh when it went 'bang' at the start :D)

Last edited by chris3boro on 09/05/10 18:02, edited 3 times in total.

coley29
Years of MR2 Ownership: 6
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: N.E Meet: Whitley Bay *Pics*

Post by coley29 »

theres sum nice looking cars there :th: , at least you had good weather.

lew893
Years of MR2 Ownership: 3

Post by lew893 »

Sorry I spoilt some of the pics by parking away from everyone! Had a great day again! The people who never came missed out! I'll try and get the vid of me following you through the tunnel tomorow hopefully! :D

Topic author
richard_p88

Post by richard_p88 »

The atmosphere in the tunnel was awesome! Like being in a top gear episode :th:

Really enjoyed the meet, good seeing and chatting to everyone again.

Here's my selection of snapshots

Some good pics there Chris, Well done for organising :yahoo:

Topic author
Martonmr2turbo

Post by Martonmr2turbo »

Hi all it looks like you had a fantastic time wish I could have made it I'm missing my 2 like mad at the minute I fly back to the Uk tonight so I'll be around for the next meet deffo unfortunately I had to settle for taking a ferrarri f430 f1 spider out for a spin from marinello insteD bummer eh :p chris I'm well impressed with your exhaust very nice will have to see it in the flesh just wish I could have joined on a tunnel run all the cars looked gr8 and you certainly had the weather for it without. Doubt.... Lew you got that engine cover yet ? Well see you all soon and at the next meet all the best jon.

Topic author
chris3boro

Post by chris3boro »

Good pics Rich, glad you had a good time-that's what it's all about :)

Yeh the tunnel run was amazing, craig get that vid up as soon as u can, want to know how the Japspeed sounds from outside the car!

Jon-Good to hear form you, congrats on the wedding and hope you're both having a great time :th:
Last edited by chris3boro on 09/05/10 21:30, edited 1 time in total.

lew893

Post by lew893 »

How was your holiday? And your wedding? Got the tubby lid fitted needs a bit doin to it as it's not perfect but should get sorted when I eventualy get a re-spray. Chris may be organising a rolling road day which I'm sure you'll be up for!

Topic author
Martonmr2turbo

Post by Martonmr2turbo »

Yeah I will be well up for the rolling road day the wedding went really well and married life is no different at all just a little more solid I think, get that lid on lew it will be nice but think you should put a turbo engine under Neath it lol you cAn have mine when I put a new one in mine if chris does not want it lol need to get my decat and bits n pieces sorted prior o a rolling road session though, holiday was good but won't be returning o Italy Milan will break your bank spent 1k in 2 days Venice is a posh Whitby Florence was nice and Pisa made me feel sick everything was slanted lol but they abuse their mr2s like you have never seen I have taken some pix will post em up when I'm back have fun see you all soon jon .

Topic author
ken mckenzie

Post by ken mckenzie »

Shirley and i had an awesome day today, it was great meeting everyone again, cant wait till next one, chris them pics are excellent, i did,nt realise you had got me by the car,richard great pics to mate, i will get that steering wheel for you by the next meet, simon i will dig out the black wing mirrors and then pm you, and then you can pick them up if you want, great day guys and gals :th: :clapping: :yahoo:

Topic author
Heslop

Post by Heslop »

Nice pictures chaps. The meet was great. I'll look forward to the next. :th:

Simon

p.s. I put the car up on axle stands and took a screw driver to the flaky bits at the back of the sills this afternoon, and they pretty much disintegrated on me - I wish I hadn't started that!

Topic author
chris3boro

Post by chris3boro »

Heslop wrote:Nice pictures chaps. The meet was great. I'll look forward to the next. :th:

Simon

p.s. I put the car up on axle stands and took a screw driver to the flaky bits at the back of the sills this afternoon, and they pretty much disintegrated on me - I wish I hadn't started that!
Whats with the new username? What happened to 'a. . . . . ' :laughing

Noooo, hmmm, why has the MX5 story come to mind? :blink: Don't waxoyl it again like last time lol

lew893

Post by lew893 »

Great pics will have to nick one for my desktop! especially as my car was clean this time! :D
Glad nobody did a close up of my rear arch like the one of Kens dont want people to see the scabs!!! :laughing
I forgot to get pics only got two taken with my iphone! And here are the vids Chris the tunnel one is a bit long as I started recording way before the tunnel for which I had my driver window and sunroof open. Sounded better in real life than the vid sounds. Also can't believe the deal you got on them wheels Rich!!!
Tunnel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HK0prlkyiw
Leaving the car park?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f43qkGKbDb4
Random follow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEpYsc-kWUI
Should have used my real camera! Even if it is 8 years old and only 3.2 mp would still have been better than this!

lew893

Post by lew893 »

Oh forgot, did you see the Noble? very nice! Should also be able to see it on the vid! Our cars sounded better than it at least!!!! :D

Topic author
martysmith87

Post by martysmith87 »

wish i could of made it hopefully my two will be ready in 4 months its just too long to wait though. looks like you guys had a great day i think the my renault twingo would not fitted into that picture quite well lol. everybody's car's look great but Just to say simon cars looking brilliant loving the two tone body parts really goes well. :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2OC Event pictures and videos”