Scottish West Coast Tour with everytrail.com

The home for all your pictures and videos of MR2OC meets and events.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Portgordon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 2

Scottish West Coast Tour with everytrail.com

Post by Portgordon »

Hey guys, got back yesterday from a tour of the west coast & Skye - didn't realise the Scottish crowd were already heading over at the weekend! (We couldn't make it then anyway though). Thought I'd try the everytrail app on the iPhone - it automatically tracks your gps coordinates and allows you to blog / integrate photos as you go. Absolutely brilliant!!  Really recommend it for logging future drives, I'll certainly be using it on all my drives from now on.

You can check out the route / map / photos here:

My September West Coast Tour

Let me know what you think :)

Re: Scottish West Coast Tour with everytrail.com

Post by Guest »

Glad you enjoyed your drive Mark,we sure enjoyed our drive up the west coast and Skye.I have downloaded the everytrail app for my IPhone and will be using it for logging drives :th:

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Scottish West Coast Tour with everytrail.com

Post by rhon »

Cracking pics! I love it up that way! Have been to the pub at Applecross many moons ago, stayed in Ullapool, glad to see the chippy's still there!
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2OC Event pictures and videos”