Fancy 70mm of rain??

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

GhostWKD

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by GhostWKD »

Camped overnight, cold miserable wet etc, but had a good laugh with the group i was with, couldnt sleep and 4am tent started taking on water so retreated to my mates car and carried on drinking :)

He got stuck in the mud :( had to be towed out lol :D and by 11am my mates from where i live had arrived and had enough so were heading home so jumped in with them :)

Did pop over and speak to a couple of people on the stand but didnt see any others, bar a drunken encounter with someone from the OC pinching a chair from my group (party group it was with the passed out guy having glasses stacked on his head lol)

millentubby
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by millentubby »

Weather up here is beautiful - not a cloud in the sky.

Going out to wash the car and go for a wee drive with the roof off.

Suck it up "censored" :D

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by Guest »

yeh, but you're still gay.

JimGreen

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by JimGreen »

Now that would have been funny if I was logged in. PIC programmed guys, shift light for standard clocks on the way....

markandlyn
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by markandlyn »

Well that was a wash-out...
Nevermind, can't help the weather.

Lyn was more concerned that she had brought home made cake for you lot, as it was was my 30th Birthday...again :roflmao:

Look what you missed...

Worst of all, I've got to consume this lot...
Doeboy's meet on Tuesday could contain cake now! :facepull:

See you all soon.

doeboy
MR2's Owned: 1

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by doeboy »

damn they look good, sorry i missed you mark and lynn!

looking forward to the cake at hemel!!

lyn you have to make sure mark don't eat it all before!!

steve
made in japan perfected in england! .......................... you can't put a price on perfection!
check the herts, beds and bucks meet
http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/ForumsPro/viewto ... 07266.html

UltraViolet

Post by UltraViolet »

GhostWKD wrote:Camped overnight, cold miserable wet etc, but had a good laugh with the group i was with, couldnt sleep and 4am tent started taking on water so retreated to my mates car and carried on drinking :)

He got stuck in the mud :( had to be towed out lol :D and by 11am my mates from where i live had arrived and had enough so were heading home so jumped in with them :)

Did pop over and speak to a couple of people on the stand but didnt see any others, bar a drunken encounter with someone from the OC pinching a chair from my group (party group it was with the passed out guy having glasses stacked on his head lol)
HaHa that was me lol.......

UV :yh:

markandlyn

Post by markandlyn »

There will be plenty left Steve...I'm not Oddshoes! :roflmao:

Steve...did you drive on the mud, or did you have some oc members as a blanket to drive over? :eeek:

See you Tuesday. :th:

D4XNY

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by D4XNY »

ahh such a shame about the weather guys!!

Im kinda glad i was unable to make it! Shame as it was the alst even of the season though

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by rhon »

We got there about 10.30 and it didn't stop raining all the time we were there. Saw a couple of cars driving round with oc stickers but no one on the mud bath . . I mean oc stand. Sod's law when we got back home about 20 mins ago the sun came out!
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Allycat
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4

Post by Allycat »

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......glorious weekend, and fun was had by all!

Oh no wait......that was 4 weeks ago at jae.....

you all should of got a hotel muhahahahaaaaaaaaaa. :tongue:

All in all nice to see a few of the folks, and a drive out of rubbish manchester, which at the mo is not that ruubish, as its sunny sunny sunny - and everyone always says it rains in manchester hehe :)
TTE twin Exhaust, TRD Short shift, Liqwid art, JBL sub, Alpine, Hard Top, Chrome pack, GB Kit

''Quote: Tallboy
mk3's are now officially the hardest cars on the oc''

jcurtis

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by jcurtis »

Arrived at 8am to see the happy campers emerging for Breakfast. Stayed for an hour or two and the rain was getting worse if anything so decided to retreat to the dryness of home lol.

Was still good to see a few friendly faces but what made the journey more than worth while was seeing the volva drifting. Well ok, calling it drifting would be generous but at least they had a go.

Hope to see you all again soon at "the frog's" kent trip on the 19th.

Fingers crossed for a dry day!!!

kateg28
Years of MR2 Ownership: 21
MR2's Owned: 3

Fancy 70mm of rain??

Post by kateg28 »

I had a great time and good to see some familiar faces and meet some new. Good team spirit despite the weather. Lots of thanks to Oddshoes and Topgun for helping put my monster tent up. Who knows how long it would have taken without you.

By the way, all my faffing about the location, woke up this morning in a massive puddle!

Car looked a bit dusty when I turned up, doesn't now :rofl:

I can't wait until next year, will go to JAE and Japshow Finale!
Do you want me to sit in the corner and rust, or just fall apart where I'm standing?

doeboy

Post by doeboy »

markandlyn wrote:There will be plenty left Steve...I'm not Oddshoes! :roflmao:

Steve...did you drive on the mud, or did you have some oc members as a blanket to drive over? :eeek:

See you Tuesday. :th:
haha neither mate! :tongue:

the car stayed in the garage, run out of tax and it didnt come in time and i wanted to run the car and as it was so wet i didnt bother to even get it out of the garage! :facepull:

went in adams! :th:
made in japan perfected in england! .......................... you can't put a price on perfection!
check the herts, beds and bucks meet
http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/ForumsPro/viewto ... 07266.html

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Finale Archive”