Who's who list

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
SuzyB

Who's who list

Post by SuzyB »

Thought i'd start a list of all members who are in this area so we know who we see around and about, have seen a couple people around who I know have been to meets and can't place the car to a username/person. Also when we are at meets and the cars appear on the photos we know whos who. Comments welcome :D

All you need to post is the model of car you drive and something distinctive or a pic of the car.

I've got a black Mk2 Rev 2 with silver SLB photography decals all over it!!

Topic author
_vix_

Who's who list

Post by _vix_ »

My car is a C reg white sunroof model, with a grotty bodykit and a loud exhaust, and black wheels. Occasionally Phil will drive it.

Our track car is the easiest recognised, it's the noisiest and is covered in graphics. It's predominantly red, with MR2 Only on the bonnet. Either of us can drive this, we usually fight over it!

Pics :

My car, called Sakura:

Track car - Humphrey (named after John Inman because he was free)

Last edited by _vix_ on 09/07/09 19:51, edited 3 times in total.

Topic author
SuzyB

Re: Who's who list

Post by SuzyB »

Anymore for anymore :D

Topic author
joshua

Post by joshua »

hey i live in marham i got a red mk1 its goin to the bodyshop 2moro so wil look v mint when got it bac! thinkin of tagin along to the next meet if thats ok havnt been to any meets yet

Topic author
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

That would be cool could do with some Red MR2's seeings it's for comic Relief, not sure your red nose will show up LOL Might even get your car in the paper :D
Put your name on ther list.

Topic author
PlanetAlex

Post by PlanetAlex »

Moi
SMG (steel mist grey) MK2 REV2
Pic of mine is on the monthly meet. Can't miss me... I do a very good red impression of Sideshow Bob :rofl:

Topic author
19Luke90

Who's who list

Post by 19Luke90 »

Rev3 anniversary, haven't made it to a regional meet yet though

Topic author
MikeMR2McHugh

Who's who list

Post by MikeMR2McHugh »

Rev 2 Na

Topic author
mk2rip

Who's who list

Post by mk2rip »

havent been able to get to any meets yet but should be on the road again in march/april
i live near thetford, black rev1 gt, mr2oc sticker in rear window

Bezly
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 3

Who's who list

Post by Bezly »

Hey i just joined the mr2oc as i got my mk2 about a week ago.
I live near norwich and it would be good to link up with a few people so i can see how things work :)
I drive a white J reg

Cheers

Sidewinder
Years of MR2 Ownership: 14

Who's who list

Post by Sidewinder »

Hi,

I'm in Norwich! not out much and it's quite unlikely my cars seen.
It's terrible! I need to get out and play more - it only done about 200 miles last year, but it's time time time!!!
Based in Horsford
I've got a red Rev3 G-limited, photo by Vix I think..

Andy
Homegrown Turbocharged, Chargecooled, Rev 3 G-Limited.
Rev 5 wheels and Spoiler, de Tobleroned, Custon ICE/Alarm, Custom Intake, Blitz DSBC/Power meter-id & DTT X, ST205CC/Davies Craig/Cinquento Pre rad, Mongoose, smashed out cat, Unichip, - 337Bhp @ Engine Advantages :)

Topic author
_vix_

Who's who list

Post by _vix_ »

Yep, one of mine Andy, nice to see you around :)

Topic author
PoohBear

Who's who list

Post by PoohBear »

I'm over in Kings Lynn....depending on work I sometimes manage to make it to a meet...car is a Zircon Blue V6 conversion piccie below.

Bob

Topic author
skidz

Post by skidz »

Rev1 N/A

Slightly old pic ...wheels are now plain white (removed naff stickers!) & Blueflame exhaust.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Norwich / East Anglia”