Sorry everyone :(

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
GazRev1Tubby
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by GazRev1Tubby »

Hope everyone who attends WRA has a great day, i'm so gutted I couldn't make it :no:

4am this morning, my wife wakes me up to say that she thinks she's having contractions ! We are expecting our first baby in 7 weeks, so of course - panic set in ! I tried to tell her to keep calm, so she phoned the midwife and after about 20 minutes it turned out she was having braxton hicks (false contractions) so all is well, but I didn't want to leave her today just incase they came back :eeek:

So sorry everyone, hope it goes well and i'll try to get to some of the meets later on in the year

Gaz :roll:

O9x1Z

1996 BPU Supra TT ;)
The deuce will surely be missed, until the second turbo comes online :th:

organgrinder

Post by organgrinder »

Hi mate, wont be long now then!!! Prepair for sleep deprevation :)

Topic author
GazRev1Tubby

Post by GazRev1Tubby »

Mmmmm tell me about it lol ! I'm furiously trying to get the 2 finished before the sprog appears as I know i'm gonna have no time at all to spend tinkering - best get my finger out eh ! :) :)

I don't think she will go full term as the second time she's had flase contractions, but it's so nerve racking when we don't really know what to expect ! We're really looking forward to it but not the sleepless nights !!!!!
1996 BPU Supra TT ;)

madmr2man

Post by madmr2man »

Hope all is well Gaz.

Don't mean to worry you, but I know how you feel, my wife gave birth to our little girl last Monday 10 weeks early.

I am shot to pieces already and our daughter is not even at home yet!!

All the best buddy

Topic author
GazRev1Tubby

Post by GazRev1Tubby »

Ha ha ha, thanks mate - it's a very nerve racking time especially for her ! I'm sure all will be well though - thanks for the good wishes guys :)
1996 BPU Supra TT ;)

organgrinder

Post by organgrinder »

Trust me mate you will find your own way!! 7 weeks on for us and its all still like a dream.Coffee will be your best friend now too lol, The sleepless nights will feel like they never end but its all so worth it!!!! Good luck and all the best (",)

markandlyn
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Sorry everyone :(

Post by markandlyn »

No worries Gaz,
......sorry you missed a great day but the family comes first.

Good luck with the little one when (it) arrives. Our grand-daughter arrived 5 weeks early but she is now nearly 4 months old and piling on the pounds.

See you soon, Mark and Lyn

Topic author
GazRev1Tubby

Post by GazRev1Tubby »

Thanks for understanding everyone, still no sign tho ! Clocks ticking now but I bet he'she'll end up going full term after all that !!!!!

Might not be able to make jap show either unless the little one gets a move on and pops out early lol :)

The pics i've seen look great, shame I missed it - but i'd have been more gutted if the baby had come and i'd missed that lmao
1996 BPU Supra TT ;)

uktotty

Post by uktotty »

it was crap mate, loads of hot cars, skinny birds in lycra, burnouts, racing, drfiting and a world record.

You were lucky you stayed away! :)

Topic author
GazRev1Tubby

Post by GazRev1Tubby »

Sounds disgusting to be honest, think I would have enjoyed sticking pins in my eyelids or wasps up my a*se instead roflmao !!!! :)
1996 BPU Supra TT ;)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “WRA post event chat”