WRA What a great day

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Re: WRA What a great day

Post by topgun »

Rhon wrote:Well done Mick and crew for a fantastic day!

Now you've all got the hang of it.............. what can we go for now :wink:
Thanks Rhon this has to be the best day of my life to be involved in this it was a mamoth task but without my band of merry helpers and all the people who took part this would have not been possibel.The Silverstone organisers said what you guys did was perfect in every way and got a big handclap from them once we had completed the course,it even brought a lump to my throat :oops: .So all i can say is roll on the next one once our record is challenged. :th:

Topic author
dr_blackman

WRA What a great day

Post by dr_blackman »

Fantastic day :) Well done everybody :D

vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

Awesome day Mick, really brilliant. :th:

Well done to you and your team, you should be well proud to have put this gig together.

Memories forever mate. :cool:
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

vanilla.coffee wrote:Awesome day Mick, really brilliant. :th:

Well done to you and your team, you should be well proud to have put this gig together.

Yep Tony won't forget this day in a hurry now its all over i can chill a bit g,been really stressed over the last few days and especially today ,can't believe how many miles i have walked chatting to loads of people giveing instructions on what to do,just glad its all over ,would i do it again you B****y bet i would :yh:

Topic author
pd39

WRA What a great day

Post by pd39 »

hi all it was nice to meet you all what a day and nice to meet Topgun top marks mate and your car WoW Can i have it mate :yh: :rofl:

Topic author
yetti

WRA What a great day

Post by yetti »

You did a fantastic job and you should be proud of yourselves. Have you thought of submitting an article to a National? they're always on the look out for items such as this.

Topic author
Stuker

Post by Stuker »

Superb day out, thanks to all who helped organise it! :th:

Mick, I am now slightly deaf after following you those few miles to the A34 on the way home. :eeek:

TRD01 is GORGEOUS! Looks good standing still and even better on the road. :th:

Topic author
MBland

WRA What a great day

Post by MBland »

congrats on the record guys must say it was an awesome site seeing all the mr2's on track the people behind me in the stand couldnt believe how many there were

Topic author
Uruzata

Post by Uruzata »

topgun wrote:
Rhon wrote:So all i can say is roll on the next one once our record is challenged. :th:
tbh, why wait... see u in 2 years time again ? ^^why dont we be the ones to beat our own record

Topic author
Robec

Post by Robec »

Yeah I really enjoyed it, it was an awesome day. A big thank you to everyone involved in organising it :D

Topic author
Uruzata

Post by Uruzata »

vanilla.coffee wrote:Awesome day Mick, really brilliant. :th:

awaiting ure pics VC ^^
always take good pics, so ... just waiting ^^

Topic author
Shadeh

WRA What a great day

Post by Shadeh »

Great day, thanks to Mick and his helpers

oldskoolhrdcore
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by oldskoolhrdcore »

oddshoes wrote:Pete thanks but the event is nothing without the people, so!

Thank you everyone that came you all took part in something special for yourselves and others :th:
don't know what happened joining you on the M1, raced off to catch you up but couldnt decide if you was infront or behind and eneded up doing 65 to J15 where i found everybody :D
thanks again for the call anyway
'97 Rev 4 NA, azure.. dead
'93 Rev 3 Turbo, A'pexi GT exhaust, A'pexi induction, rev5 alloys

Topic author
Ginga-Jonny

WRA What a great day

Post by Ginga-Jonny »

Cheers for an awesome day guys...Dont have an MR2 (or full drivin licence yet :oops: :shock: ) but i was there with Luke!

Think you lot have convinced me to get a Mr though when i have enough and can afford the insurance lol!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “WRA post event chat”