The Lap, In Car

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Robec

The Lap, In Car

Post by Robec »

It might be the only time I drive round Silverstone and we didn't break 20mph, but it was awesome nonetheless :yh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNDadyP4eXM

Probably not of so much interest to those who were there, as it's what we all saw! The mic on my camera is knackered so you get a nice selection of music chosen by myself.

Topic author
Salmonboy

Re: The Lap, In Car

Post by Salmonboy »

Yay. I'm in the vid.

Nice one :D

I'm sitting here crying with laughter. At 2.35 there's me and Olly who's driving with his head out of the roof. Just looks so odd. :roflmao:
Last edited by Salmonboy on 02/06/09 21:02, edited 1 time in total.

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

The Lap, In Car

Post by topgun »

Nice vid mate hat music was playing in the background

jimGTS
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 3

The Lap, In Car

Post by jimGTS »

woo, im in the first half of that vid on the left!!!

EDIT, im in the whole vid from 1minute onwards, lol
YEH!
......Rev4 Tbar Turbo......
______Azure blue______
12.53 @ 114mph = ct20b UK record!
____Project, click me____

Topic author
Robec

Re: The Lap, In Car

Post by Robec »

Salmonboy wrote:Yay. I'm in the vid.

Nice one :D

I'm sitting here crying with laughter. At 2.35 there's me and Olly who's driving with his head out of the roof. Just looks so odd. :roflmao:
Haha yeah me and my passenger were laughing at that as well :D Interesting driving position!
topgun wrote:Nice vid mate hat music was playing in the background

I'm expecting the music won't be to everyone's taste, but it's by celldweller, the first bit is a "Klash-up" from here, the 2nd bit is "Narrow Escape" off his last album :)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “WRA pics and videos”