Tickets closing date 22nd Aug

Wicksteed Park - Kettering
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

_Al_
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 7

Re: Tickets closing date 22nd Aug

Post by _Al_ »

Is there any chance of getting a post-deadline ticket? Displaying the full power of my planning capabilities I managed to forget all about it..

Don't want to click on the link and go for it in case it lets me pay but I end up in a car park surrounded by Mazda MX5s! *shudders*

Red 92 turbo tintop JDM
White 95 turbo tintop JDM (Nov '11 Show&Shine Winner)
Red 97 NA tintop JDM
Blue 95 tubby tintop JDM
Mica 96 NA T-bar UK
Red 96 UK NA
Red 97 NA tintop JDM

Topic author
vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

_Al_ wrote:Is there any chance of getting a post-deadline ticket? Displaying the full power of my planning capabilities I managed to forget all about it..

Don't want to click on the link and go for it in case it lets me pay but I end up in a car park surrounded by Mazda MX5s! *shudders*

JAE tickets will be ordered this Monday (Today 24th Aug) for those that have paid for them through the site

Once we receive the tickets they will be posted along with stand passes

Members who plan to pay for entrance on the day of the event cannot be guaranteed a place on the stand as numbers are limited

So if you require a guaranteed place on the stand, you need to act now
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

_Al_
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 7

Post by _Al_ »

vanilla.coffee wrote:
_Al_ wrote:Is there any chance of getting a post-deadline ticket? Displaying the full power of my planning capabilities I managed to forget all about it..

JAE tickets will be ordered this Monday (Today 24th Aug) for those that have paid for them through the site

Once we receive the tickets they will be posted along with stand passes

Members who plan to pay for entrance on the day of the event cannot be guaranteed a place on the stand as numbers are limited

So if you require a guaranteed place on the stand, you need to act now
ok, sorted. Confused because in the red box on the side it says 'Friday 21nd of august' and says fri 22nd in Mikes sig.

Sod it- will order now. If I end up in a den of supras it'll be a reminder for next year.

Cheers Tony.
Red 92 turbo tintop JDM
White 95 turbo tintop JDM (Nov '11 Show&Shine Winner)
Red 97 NA tintop JDM
Blue 95 tubby tintop JDM
Mica 96 NA T-bar UK
Red 96 UK NA
Red 97 NA tintop JDM

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

Do we know the final amount of tickets sold,doesn't look that good going through the posts etc.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “JAE - 2009”