JAE Tug of War 09

Wicksteed Park - Kettering
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Gaz!

JAE Tug of War 09

Post by Gaz! »

Its that time of year again for the OC to come together and take part in all of the events of JAE, then win them.

2007 we were the champs, 2008 we were very unlucky. Lets make 2009 a winning year.

As always we need support, im sure the rest of the OC will be on the sidelines cheering the team on.

Right then JAE say 7 guys per team? Should be 8 but what ever.

People who have put themselves forward or expressed an intrest are.

- Oddshoes (Dave)
- Rev4turbomonster (Matt)
- Mr2cars (Niel)
- Smitty1977 (Justin)
- Mr2bits (Ade)

Past contenders

- Poohbear (Bob)
- Dnx4Y (Dan)
- HairyBiker (Ian)

Any of you guys wanna pull again?

This is a very tough phisical sport, please if your 8stone and cant spell gym dont apply. :cool1:

Those that are pulling will need to bring hard souled boots.

Im unsure if im going to be attending JAE this year..... I know im gutted to.
Ive been trying to delay my flight to Afghan but looks very unlikley. 95% il be flying out on the 8th so will miss JAE. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

In my absence I apoint Matt (Rev4turbomonster) in my place to lead the team to victory, dont get to comfortable Matt ill be back next year! ;)

chris
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 5

Re: JAE Tug of War 09

Post by chris »

if your desperate for someone let me know, my 13 1/2 stone may prove helpful, but only if you are short on numbers on the day...

:th:

Topic author
Smitty1977

Post by Smitty1977 »

Hi mate sorry I'm going to have to pull out as Sarah and Myself can't make it this year, were gutted but the Sarahs 11year old will have just started grammer school and it wouldn't be right if we just left him to it.

Sorry Mate but hopefully if they put it over a decent weekend next year we will see you there :th:

Topic author
Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

Ok Mate, gutting isnt it. This September JAE is stupid they should put it back to july where it belongs.

Nice one Chris please be there and bring boots, see Matt when you arrive to ID yourself to him.

rev4turbomonster
Years of MR2 Ownership: 6

Post by rev4turbomonster »

Bumping this up guys I need a confirmed team and I need you all in hard soled boots Gaz has left me to captain the team and I want to make him proud and bring home the trophy again please get your names down asap

oddshoes
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by oddshoes »

Matt I will do it fella, as it more than likely going to be my last one for the forseeable future
Current - modified 265bhp PFL MR-S in Gulf Livery

Previous - Rev1 turbo, Rev3 turbo, Rev5, Rev3 V6, PFL Roadster

rev4turbomonster

Good man it might be your last there with a 2 yourself but you will be dragged along in the future if I hae to come and get you myself

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Think i'd better just take the pictures :laughing

Come on guys - we need to field a team at least!!

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

rev4turbomonster

Guys anyone who is up for this needs to have hard soled boots walking boots that sort of thing no one in trainers otherwise we might as well not bother the thing that helped us win in 07 was preparation so come on guys get your names down and clean off your boots

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “JAE - 2009”