Jap show Finale attendee list

October - Santa Pod Raceway

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Jap show Finale attendee list

Post by Howlin_Mad »

dr_blackman wrote:If its dry i'll make the trip over for my cars final run probably this year before it sits in the garage collecting dust for a while... (buying a house so mr2 won't be out much) :) Only going Sunday with the mrs will pay at the gate and park in the normal car park lol :)

Dave.
If you come and find me and you are in the MR2 Dave i'll have a spare stand pass for you so you can move the car onto the stand :th:

HM

MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

dr_blackman

Post by dr_blackman »

Howlin_Mad wrote:
dr_blackman wrote:If its dry i'll make the trip over for my cars final run probably this year before it sits in the garage collecting dust for a while... (buying a house so mr2 won't be out much) :) Only going Sunday with the mrs will pay at the gate and park in the normal car park lol :)

Dave.
If you come and find me and you are in the MR2 Dave i'll have a spare stand pass for you so you can move the car onto the stand :th:

HM

I may well do that mate :) What kinda time you recon i'd need to be there to get the car in the parking area (stand) lol

Dave.

Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Try and get there for 10 if you can so i'm not waiting around all day handing out stand passes ;)

See you Sunday.

HM

rover76

Post by rover76 »

got a post code for meeting place HM?

Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Tesco postcode is NN8 2EF

Change of plans Topgun - Me, Matt, Cher and possibly Lezz will be arriving at the pod for 3 ish - circumstances beyond our control.

See you lot there.

HM

dr_blackman

Post by dr_blackman »

Howlin_Mad wrote:Try and get there for 10 if you can so i'm not waiting around all day handing out stand passes ;)

See you Sunday.

HM
I'll do my best, got the mrs with me so will see :laughing If I aint around before then don't wait around, just enjoy :) I will however do my best! :th:

Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

This is a very old pic of Santa Pod but the roads and access are the same these days:

"A" is the ticket offices where you will queue to get in.

If you follow the blue route that will take you to the start of the queue for the strip by the Pod Shop. I expect the stand to be somewhere around the green arrow.

The yellow is where you queue for the strip and i also pointed out the return road where you pull off the strip and head back to the queue past the main toilet block.

If you have stand passes already for the sunday, the security will point you in the direction of the green arrow or thereabouts.

If you don't have stand passes, they will probably stop you near the public car parks, so try saying you are going up the strip and park up next to the toilet block that is where the blue route is on the map at the top right corner next to a toilet block. Then walk to the stand, get your pass and bring the car on - it's a long walk from the public car park to the stand!

Hope that helps a bit.

I've still got 2 weekend camping tickets (inc stand passes) and a few spare stand passes for the sunday still if anyone wants them.

HM

Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Ok - i assume everyone has their tickets by now.

I have stand passes for the following turning up on Sunday:

b3x_gt
Neil (Mr2cars)
Vinny (Vinpl82)
Nismo_Neo
Dave (DrBlackman)

Please follow my instructions on the previous post and come and get the stand pass.

I still have 2 weekend passes for sale and 6 stand passes.

First PM'd first served. After that - First on the stand first served on the day before mid-day :)

HM

Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

If you need to contact me over the weekend my mobile number is **removed**

This will be here until tomorrow before i leave at mid-day when i will remove it.

HM

BlackIce2

Post by BlackIce2 »

Have fun peeps tomorrow , i will see you all early sunday morning , if you are not awake , i will be waking you . :laughing .

see you all sunday.

Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

BlackIce2 wrote:Have fun peeps tomorrow , i will see you all early sunday morning , if you are not awake , i will be waking you . :laughing .

see you all sunday.
Damn i wish the V6 was running still :cool1:

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

HM

BlackIce2

Post by BlackIce2 »

Howlin_Mad wrote:
BlackIce2 wrote:Have fun peeps tomorrow , i will see you all early sunday morning , if you are not awake , i will be waking you . :laughing .

see you all sunday.
Damn i wish the V6 was running still :cool1:

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

HM
Mate , i feel for you , a little bet , when you get the V6 up and running , i will run mine up as well. :clapping:
See you sunday mate.

Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

BlackIce2 wrote:Mate , i feel for you , a little bet , when you get the V6 up and running , i will run mine up as well. :clapping:
See you sunday mate.
Cool - i'll get the Ct20b sorted for the low spool and the IHI for the kick in the back on the V6

;)

HM

BlackIce2

Post by BlackIce2 »

Howlin_Mad wrote:
BlackIce2 wrote:Mate , i feel for you , a little bet , when you get the V6 up and running , i will run mine up as well. :clapping:
See you sunday mate.
Cool - i'll get the Ct20b sorted for the low spool and the IHI for the kick in the back on the V6

;)

HM
Sounds good , i might have a slightly bigger turbo , and a little gentle remap by then :whistling: .
so should be good . more to be reveled .

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Finale”