Japshow 2011 - Tickets posted - IGNORE name on stand pass!!!

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
lisac6317

Re: Japshow 2011 - Chat

Post by lisac6317 »

d-peg wrote:@ Lisa & Matt

I am assuming you'll be nabbing the same spot for camping as '10 yes? Can i suggest trying to gain as much "real-estate" there as possible & push the car line forward.. I know we're a few cars short of last year but we ended up a bit crammed. I'll be there about mid-day saturday to help get things organised but if we can have a bit of parking ettiquette that'd be cool and should have enough room for all. It think we parked in a nice long line parallel to the boundary fence? So if we do the same again with everybody leaving a car door + a bit gap we should have acres of room behind for tents, bbq's party etc without cars getting bumped.
We will try our best love but we got there at 8am last year & by 9am there were loads of people there! We parked all the cars we had as far apart as we could, & put the gazebo up, & used all the chairs/tables/equipment we had but people still keep parking inbetween all our stuff! I am planning on getting around the same area as last year as it's away from the security (for the music) & shouldn't annoy anyone. I will be there at 8am again :th:

MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Post by MR2Jay »

Lisa, got your text today :blush:

I think I do have a pasting table - will have to check though.

The only issue will be if I manage to get the tubby finished and running in time in which case fitting it in the car with Erin might be interesting :blink:
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Topic author
lisac6317

Post by lisac6317 »

MR2Jay wrote:Lisa, got your text today :blush:

I think I do have a pasting table - will have to check though.

The only issue will be if I manage to get the tubby finished and running in time in which case fitting it in the car with Erin might be interesting :blink:
That's ok love, sent you a text back, we've got that green & white one from Matt's parents again + my 2 little wooden ones so should be ok, you just may not have quite as much room as last year though but should be ok right?

Topic author
lisac6317

Post by lisac6317 »

Ace_mk2 wrote:Hi was. Wondering. I'm new to the oc and was wondering. Where do I get tickets to September 18th & 19th? How do I get on the stand and really need to l know everything really haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

Many thanks
Ace!
YHPM :th:

MR2Jay
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 7

Post by MR2Jay »

Yeah, that should be fine - I think that's what we had last year....

Got all the stereo equipment out last weekend and tested it all - still working fine so no problems there :th:
1993 Revision 3 Turbo - Restoration Underway

Topic author
lisac6317

Post by lisac6317 »

MR2Jay wrote:Yeah, that should be fine - I think that's what we had last year....

Got all the stereo equipment out last weekend and tested it all - still working fine so no problems there :th:
Cool, you're a star :clapping:

PaulNowak
Deceased Member R.I.P
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by PaulNowak »

Just over 24 hours after I paid for my tickets, I managed to fall and break my leg.

Even if I could drive, which I can't, there is no way I'd be up to crawling in and out of a tent :crybaby:

So, for the second time this year, I'm going to have to pull out. Properly gutted, was so looking forward to this, I'd even bought my mate a ticket for his birthday :sad:

EDIT ** Tickets now sold**

Cheers
Paul :crybaby:

andyroo
Regional Rep
Regional Rep
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 14
MR2's Owned: 15

Japshow 2011 - Chat

Post by andyroo »

Sorry to hear this Paul,get well soon mate and see you at Jae.
Andy.
MR2 MK3 Silver 56
Mercedes E220 2016
Lexus IS300H 2014

d-peg
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by d-peg »

You will be missed matey - but beers at JAE it is! :yahoo:
92 JDM Turbo - V8 Project Car - LINK
93 UK N/A - V6 SC Project Car - LINK
00 mk3 2zz - Driven Daily :D - LINK
It's not a party till I get my bum out

PaulNowak
Deceased Member R.I.P
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by PaulNowak »

Cheers fellas :th:

badgerbob
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by badgerbob »

this could possibly start turning into a disaster thread... :sad: my 2's still of the road from its last mot last week, just awaiting a set of drive shafts but theres a possibility they may not get to me in time :no: (delivered from america) theres no way i want to miss this so on a worse case scenario ill have to travel up in my vxr, id imagine you wouldnt want my astra ruining the site of everyone's 2's so would it be possible to arrive - pitch up and park anywhere nearby?

this last week has been the most stressful of my life trying to get things sorted :crybaby: im praying the parts arive by tuesday next week, got about 14 hours of work to do for a mot re-test on thurs, the fun never stops with mr2 ownership :laughing

d-peg
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 6

Japshow 2011 - Chat

Post by d-peg »

Sheet rob not good mate. Would be welcome to pitch up with us if course as long as Gaz can get you some camo for the vxr!!! :laughing
92 JDM Turbo - V8 Project Car - LINK
93 UK N/A - V6 SC Project Car - LINK
00 mk3 2zz - Driven Daily :D - LINK
It's not a party till I get my bum out

taffytbar
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 27
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by taffytbar »

Really looking forward to Japshow now, unfortunately I won't be coming in my Mr2 this year as it's now in several pieces :sad:
So I will be rocking up in my little Golf this time with my good lady. But I can see a small advantage here. Less time spent polishing means more time spent drinking :yahoo:
Could be a messy one!!! :whistling:

P.S. Cheers for the tickets Mr. Nowak :th:
It's good to be home :hug:

badgerbob
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by badgerbob »

d-peg wrote:Sheet rob not good mate. Would be welcome to pitch up with us if course as long as Gaz can get you some camo for the vxr!!! :laughing

:yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: lol

sounds good to me :cool1:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”