Curborough Track Day

Use this forum to post about Trackdays and other sporting events involving MR2s.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
scottcon

Curborough Track Day

Post by scottcon »

Hi all
I ' m organising a track day at Curborough sprint course on the 21st June it will be a laid back day not too many rules with an open pit lane so there will be alot of track time for everyone. There are 2 places still available at the moment. There will be use of a gas BBQ but you will have to supply your own food. It is £65 per car all day no extra charge for extra drivers or passengers.
No DRIFTING grip only

If anyone is interested in coming along pop your name down and contact for further details or if there are any questions let me know .

I will be doing others in the future let me know if you are interested.

vinp182
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 100

Re: Curborough Track Day

Post by vinp182 »

Hiya mate

I've been to Curborough before and had a great day :th:

I thought 'open pit lane' meant you can come and go off and on track as you please.. Is that not correct?
Cars suck donkey balls

Topic author
scottcon

Post by scottcon »

Ive used the term open pit lane meaning that there are no time slots you just queue up and take you turn as with it being a sprint track there is only one car on at a time. Its ideal for beginers really.

vinp182
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 100

Post by vinp182 »

scottcon wrote:Ive used the term open pit lane meaning that there are no time slots you just queue up and take you turn as with it being a sprint track there is only one car on at a time. Its ideal for beginers really.
:th:

I agree it really is a good day for beginners and pretty cheap too :)
Cars suck donkey balls

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Trackdaze”