d-peg’s JAE-11 diary… & pics

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

BlackIce2

Re: d-peg’s JAE-11 diary… & pics

Post by BlackIce2 »

d-peg wrote:
RickMcRick wrote:Great read, really summed it up :)
d-peg wrote:Paul .. you have said something that will stick in my mind for a very long time!
Enlighten us :)
It was simply one of those drunken chats where the subjects just got more and more random. Unfortunately i cannot repeat what was said but it was enough for me to spray my mouthful of beer all over the table in hysterics :laughing . Really it was a "you had to be there to appreciate it" moment.
#

I remember that as well , as i did the same , must watch a nice tv programme before bed tonight.

Big_Martin

d-peg’s JAE-11 diary… & pics

Post by Big_Martin »

Nice one Dan :th: great read and pics!

Wilkie Senior
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by Wilkie Senior »

nicley done, our first JAE, sorry we had to leave on saturday night.

one thing and another :rolleyes:

It was great how many people said hello, i wanted to say hello to more people, than i managed to, but we are going to be there next year.

Might have my new knees by then :laughing definately will book the monday off as well as friday, and get into the "spirit" for saturday night.

well done to the organising team and to club members for making and keeping a great club alive, and most of all for keeping it fun :clapping:
"That's a Negative Jim..I Do Not Have The Measles!"

Foxystuff

Post by Foxystuff »

This is a great write-up and only further confirmed my JAE envy and disappointment. :no: Nicely done team! :)

dellams
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by dellams »

O M G!!!

I dont remember half of JAE! When were the fireworks for starters?! Prob was too drunk to notice them! :)
94 Rev3 Turbo GT-S TBAR

Smitty1977

Post by Smitty1977 »

Excellent write up :th:

Ok it has taken me till now to finally get my arm back to working order, but I wouldn't of missed it for the world, see you all next year, for more of the same :facepalm:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “JAE pics and vids”