south convoy to japfest

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
badgerbob
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Re: south convoy to japfest

Post by badgerbob »

Just an update on my plans as ill be going with a seperate club this year, me and the flame club are going to be leaving rownhams at 5.45am and heading to chievely to join with the hjc guys. for those planning to meet me at rownhams you are still more than welcome to join a large convoy but just at an earlier time :D once arrived at chievely we will likely split paths for the remainder of the journey (due to the hjc guys planning to leave later than the mr2oc) either way once parked il come and have a chat :)

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

I may have to turn up in the Audi again. I thought the 2's MOT ran out mid march, no tomorrow.
Dont know if I can get it tested in time?

So your defecting to HJC then, I may be coming to some of there events and events soon. ;)

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

Gaz! wrote:Up dated list,

Roundhams
1) badgerbob - rowhnams
2) futuremr2ed - rownhams
3) Black Light/Matt - Rownhams
4) Mini Marshall

Chievley
5) gaz - chieveley
6) chaos19810 - chievely
7) simon1 - chievely
Ive lost touch with this, are all you guys still making Chievely for 0645? I will be there then.

Black Light

Post by Black Light »

I will now be meeting everyone at Cievley. But this will be in my Polo as my MR2 is still up in the air :facepalm:
Is it allright to take it onto the stand still? (I'll try and park so as not to ruin the lines of MR2's lol)

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

Black Light wrote:I will now be meeting everyone at Cievley. But this will be in my Polo as my MR2 is still up in the air :facepalm:
Is it allright to take it onto the stand still? (I'll try and park so as not to ruin the lines of MR2's lol)
You wont be able to park on the stand with us the officials wont let you. There is public parking close to quarry corner and you can enter through the same gate.

Black Light

Post by Black Light »

Thats ok. But will I not be then classed as public so not let in till later?

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

Black Light wrote:Thats ok. But will I not be then classed as public so not let in till later?
Not if you still have your stand pass.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest Archive”