Vinyl wrap & graphics in N Ireland

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
spanky
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4
MR2's Owned: 2

Vinyl wrap & graphics in N Ireland

Post by spanky »

After working in the same office as Karen for 7 years and considering the background picture on my screen has involved my '2 for 3 years now, she decided today was the day to inform me that her husband has a vinyl wrapping, signage etc. business.

The business started as a sideline while her husband (Keith - cheesy pic on homepage) worked for an architecture practice in Belfast. A few years ago he decided to make a go of it full time.

Keith is a track racer ... admittedly go-karts and so a much better power to weight ratio than we have ... so don't mention that if you get in touch.

An example of a full car wrap is this Ferrari which started off white ....

... and Jeremy McWilliam's helmet ...

So if you are looking for some wrapping, stickers, helmet wrapping (oo-er!!) etc etc done feel free to give him a call and say that Mark from Karen's office sent ya :yes:

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO WILKINSON DESIGN, CoDOWNhttp://www.wilkinsondesign34.co.uk/

ricky2
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15

Re: Vinyl wrap & graphics in N Ireland

Post by ricky2 »

Are you going to give him a try ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Topic author
spanky

Post by spanky »

ricky2 wrote:Are you going to give him a try ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

dont need anything done, but I would give him a bash if I get my nose painted and head back to scotland :)

Topic author
spanky

Post by spanky »

a bit like buses, these guys seem to come along in groups :laughing

I have since been talking to another guy I know, who also does window tinting and vinyl wraps.

NI Autofilms is owned by Ian Stewart. I know Ian through work and I have had experience of his window tinting expertise which is very good. I have also seen his Nissan Pathfinder (I think) that he has wrapped and it is an excellent job :th:

Details:

Phone number (mobile) 07802 279 839 .... +44 78...from S.Ire

Web: www.niautofilms.co.uk

so if you are looking something done, give him a should and say that Mark sent ya :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Northern/Southern ireland”