Dan (and Pete's ;) ) JAE Snaps.

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Dan (and Pete's ;) ) JAE Snaps.

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Mrs_smitty wrote:
Smitty1977 wrote:
d-peg wrote:
The big man in pain at JAE - becoming tradition!
That is a tradition i'd like to finish with, :rolleyes: it took me 15mins to get to the awards ceremony on saturday night, I've got to stop trying to cripple myself at JAE :facepalm:

Needless to say 1wk later and the whole of the bottom of his leg is bruising nicely :no:

I think next yaer I`ll ban him from any events, not that he`ll take much notice of me :facepalm:
Training. :th:

HM

MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

Smitty1977

Post by Smitty1977 »

Mrs_smitty wrote:
Smitty1977 wrote:
d-peg wrote:
The big man in pain at JAE - becoming tradition!
That is a tradition i'd like to finish with, :rolleyes: it took me 15mins to get to the awards ceremony on saturday night, I've got to stop trying to cripple myself at JAE :facepalm:

Needless to say 1wk later and the whole of the bottom of his leg is bruising nicely :no:

I think next yaer I`ll ban him from any events, not that he`ll take much notice of me :facepalm:
Yep deffinatly torn something in my left carf muscle, I am just getting movement back in my lower leg-ankle area, for the last week my carf has been solid (just like after you get cramp), but now the swelling is reducing and i'm getting movement back my whole lower left leg is now turning a lovely purplely blue colour, :facepalm: I would put up a pic but I wouldn't want to put you off your tea lol

Why oh why do I do this to myself ....................... oh ya I enjoy the trashing of the other club taking part in the events, in the name of the best club on the World Wide Web, I almost forgot :yahoo:

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

Stretching mate, lots and lots, with big muscles you need flexibility or they have the tendency of going twang. All that strength with little movements not good.

Protok
Years of MR2 Ownership: 11
MR2's Owned: 4

Post by Protok »

I know it's probably a stupid question but do you exercise?
It could be that if you do it once a year then you are feeling the strain every time you do it. If you do it often then it isn't so hard as your body is used to it.
Red "Iron Guts" Protok
JAE '11 Food Eating Contest Champion
JAE '12 Food Eating Contest Champion
JAE '13 Food Eating Contest Runner-up
JAE '14 Food Eating Contest Champion

Smitty1977

Post by Smitty1977 »

Gaz! wrote:Stretching mate, lots and lots, with big muscles you need flexibility or they have the tendency of going twang. All that strength with little movements not good.
Protok wrote:I know it's probably a stupid question but do you exercise?
It could be that if you do it once a year then you are feeling the strain every time you do it. If you do it often then it isn't so hard as your body is used to it.

I haven't really done alot of excersise in the last few years working 12hr nights and sleeping most of the day dosen't really give much time to do much, most of my muscle bulk is natural so I've never really hit the gym much but suppose I'd better start, even if it is just light stuff to keep the muscle groups working, it might help in getting a few kelos off for next years TOW as well :rolleyes:

Topic author
d-peg
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by d-peg »

120kg's aint all that bad for a man of your size dude ;)
92 JDM Turbo - V8 Project Car - LINK
93 UK N/A - V6 SC Project Car - LINK
00 mk3 2zz - Driven Daily :D - LINK
It's not a party till I get my bum out

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “JAE pics and vids”