Special thanks to Dawsey And Protok

Wicksteed Park - Kettering
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Smitty1977

Special thanks to Dawsey And Protok

Post by Smitty1977 »

I would like to give a Huge Special thanks to Lee and Red for helping me out on Friday night in Tescos Carpark Kettering, when my car decided to lose all its coolent, they stopped and helped Sarah and I bleed the car down, taking about an hour in the pouring rain, and then followed us back into Wickstead park, to make sure the car didn't pack up midway, and again followed me most of the way home today just to make sure I got there.

Thanks Guys :th:

This is what this club is all about and I am proud to be part of it

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Special thanks to Dawsey And Protok

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Good stuff guys :th:

I had 2 litres of red coolant concentrate in the boot if I'd have known that you were welcome to!

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

dawesy
Years of MR2 Ownership: 1
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by dawesy »

no probs justin. its what the club is about, being there for people no matter what.
hope you had an uneventful journey home, pain the traffic built up at the end of the A14 :(
take care :)

peteV6R5
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by peteV6R5 »

Howlin_Mad wrote:Good stuff guys :th:

I had 2 litres of red coolant concentrate in the boot if I'd have known that you were welcome to!

HM
+1
Highland Drive 13/14/15/17/18/19
JAE 07/09/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17
Japfest 09/11/12/13/16/19
Wales runs 14/15/16/17/18

Protok
Years of MR2 Ownership: 11
MR2's Owned: 4

Post by Protok »

More than happy to help. At the end of the day I know that if it happened to me; there would be those there helping me (as there already are and have been).

If you need a hand with the radiator change then let me know and I will sort out a day to pop down and help however I can. I believe I got a lot of spare coolant as well (15-20litres undiluted I believe).
Red "Iron Guts" Protok
JAE '11 Food Eating Contest Champion
JAE '12 Food Eating Contest Champion
JAE '13 Food Eating Contest Runner-up
JAE '14 Food Eating Contest Champion

Topic author
Smitty1977

Post by Smitty1977 »

Cheers Red I'm just looking for a rad now, I missed out on an Ally one last night on ebay it went for £95 it was going for £40 up until 10 mins before it ended :sad: but i'll keep looking

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “JAE - 2013”