Thanks folks!

Wicksteed Park - Kettering
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

chris
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 5

Re: Thanks folks!

Post by chris »

Good to see you again Chris, thanks for the kind words about the white beast too... :th:
Wilki wrote:and apologies for letting Brian wonder around unsupervised, glad no one got hurt :laughing
:laughing

quote of the weekend -
Chris - "you went for beer 20 minutes ago, I thought you were dead..."
Brian - "still took you 20 minutes to realise I hadn't come back though didn't it?"

Wilki
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by Wilki »

chris wrote: quote of the weekend -
Brian - "still took you 20 minutes to realise I hadn't come back though didn't it?"
:laughing :laughing :laughing Actual lol. Forgot about that

Wilkie Senior
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by Wilkie Senior »

chris wrote:Good to see you again Chris, thanks for the kind words about the white beast too... :th:
Wilki wrote:and apologies for letting Brian wonder around unsupervised, glad no one got hurt :laughing
:laughing

quote of the weekend -
actually wilki its "wander" pfht! :bleh: great to see the lofty esteem you hold me in :rofl:

we can get like a double act sometimes,aww bless he does care, or is that because the bank of dad is till relatively solvent :D
"That's a Negative Jim..I Do Not Have The Measles!"

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “JAE - 2013”