DIY data logging - ordered some parts to play with

the place to discus in car computers
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: DIY data logging - ordered some parts to play with

Post by shinny »

danohosko wrote:Anyone know if the data logger ever kicked off? Tis autumn :) the one Chris D has shown?
Cheers all
No idea... all I know is I got distracted (and then got a girlfriend) so my data logger prototype is tucked away in a drawer, not having moved on very far :blush:

Chris_D
Years of MR2 Ownership: 1
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: DIY data logging - ordered some parts to play with

Post by Chris_D »

The first prototype of mine was fitted in my workhorse GT4 back in June / July time to get some serious testing of the hardware during my busy summer period doing long distance service trips. It has performed faultlessly.

Just about to pick the development again now paying work has quietened down. Basically I need to prove the remaining bits of hardware I haven't tested / used yet ( G sensor, SD card, thermocouple amplifier, canbus ) Then I will be producing a small pre-production batch to sell at reduced price to anyone willing to be 'beta testers'. Hopefully this will be arround xmas / early new year time. Hopefully be ready for a full production version before I get too busy next spring.

As fitted in the GT4:

Test fitted in the MR2 (not on the road yet)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Carputers”